South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

I'll agree that TC will probably be the biggest hurdle next year but I don't think the Pirates will roll over and die for TC.

We haven't in the past. The Pirates and TC have played in the play-offs 5 times and the winner has always won it all. But that is a long time off. Right now, the Pirates are the Champs!

I don't expect you to roll over for them, and neither will Gordonsville, buy they will be tough.

South Pitt will be tough as well, but TC will beat everybody.

Again though, Congrats to SP.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that all you have it will do..............

It should be a law that you could not have that much speed and from that many players one one team.............

I HAVE 2 GIVE YOU CREDIT,U R ON HERE AFTER THE GAME.IT WASNT A VERY GOOD GAME,BUT I THINK U GUYS HAVE A BETTER TEAM THAN THEY SHOWED TONIGHT.

FOR EVERYONE WHO THOUGHT I WAS STUPID , CRAZY OR JUST A SMART #### /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" .FOUR POSTING SPHS 51 MHS 24 ALL WEEK THIS IS 4U HA HA HA SPHS 2007 CLASS 1A CHAMPS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> SOME THINGS U JUST KNOW!

You about got it Rock... Beat the heck out of my 14 points... But to tell the truth i just didn't want to be called stupid,crazy,or smarta##. You know my temper. Didn't want to get Zone on me /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I was really thinking we would get them by about 32 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Hope Zone made it out of there with his skin. Congrats to the PIRATES 2007 STATE CHAMPIONS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I expect to see some crying in here later about the fumble that never was. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

It wasnt a fumble, but seriously like it really mattered...../rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

M E R C Y !!!! Did McKenzie even show up at all. Sounds like when Union city went up and played Trousdale County in 2005....thought we could hang but found out the hard way. I was told a few days before the game that McKenzie....as good as they were had no chance of even scoring against S P 1st team. S P knew that going into the game and even dressed their Freshmen out and played knowing this would be a runaway.

Great season McKenzie....we have been there and done that ....the Silver ball isn't that bad because there is only one Gold Ball and One Silver Ball.

See ya next season.

Congrats to the Pirates. After finally getting to see them on TV today, they are definitely one of the best 1A teams I have ever seen. Wow. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Don't hang your heads McKenzie. You now see what the bar is. Now get their yourselves. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />