Maryville vs Maplewood

jrlcm

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Low class bums" that's exactly what I saw from a Maplewood player when #27 from Maryville got hurt. Anyway he will get better and you are just another notch in our belt. I believe the 60th notch, plus we added Maplewood to the 2007 tombstone.

Kept seeing that kid with the tombstone at games. I was wondering if anybody would say it offended them but I guess the dead don't say much.

great article boski. i can do nothing else but laugh when I read some of the comments in it. here are some examples of what I found funny....

- Blount County remains mostly segregated

- There are probably some less oblivious white people in Blount County who have actually talked to a black person at one time or another

- Oh, yeah, and the Civil War was not about slavery. It was about States??™ Rights

- NAACP

My college history class recently examined some KKK propaganda as we were being educated about the history of this nation and I haven't read as much crap, as I did just now, since then. You know what the problem is???....people like you. People like you hate snow...because its white. Its just sad that this board went from two great high school football teams to a race issue. Maplewood is a great team and WILL win the state championship trophy soon. Maryville is dominating 4A and will until they are moved up to 5A which WILL happen soon. When it does, maryville will not be able to dominate every single team, every single night, but they will win state in 5A too. When they do, they will do it because they got a better recruiting coach, more NFL size football players will be allowed to pay tuition and attend maryville (no more of this WR's converting into lineman...you cant win state that way) , and of course, because we have the confederate flag and are a bunch of racists......thats why.

I would suggest that we all stay out of boski's way. My grandfather always told me that when someone insists on showing their stupidity, just get out of the way and let them. You guys shouldn't be having a battle of wits with someone who is completely unarmed. Shame on all of you!

Boski is a very angry person with a chip on his shoulder.....We need to just let him alone.

Maplewood played a fine game, nothing to be added that means anything.

The best that we can do defending our team is to defer to them...They represent themselves with such class and style on the field that nothing more need be said.

"Low class bums" that's exactly what I saw from a Maplewood player when #27 from Maryville got hurt. Anyway he will get better and you are just another notch in our belt. I believe the 60th notch, plus we added Maplewood to the 2007 tombstone.

now you want to talk about low class players ..your guys tried to rip off Maplewoods #2 face and #4 ..and how about that cheap block in the back ..one of your guys laid on Maplewoods #21 ..talk about low class ..you guys taking cheap shots because you could ... they will get better to .. 60 wins means nothing ..your a private school ..get where you belong ..then ill respect you ..until then your nothing but garbage!!

great article boski. i can do nothing else but laugh when I read some of the comments in it. here are some examples of what I found funny....

- Blount County remains mostly segregated

- There are probably some less oblivious white people in Blount County who have actually talked to a black person at one time or another

- Oh, yeah, and the Civil War was not about slavery. It was about States??™ Rights

- NAACP

My college history class recently examined some KKK propaganda as we were being educated about the history of this nation and I haven't read as much crap, as I did just now, since then. You know what the problem is???....people like you. People like you hate snow...because its white. Its just sad that this board went from two great high school football teams to a race issue. Maplewood is a great team and WILL win the state championship trophy soon. Maryville is dominating 4A and will until they are moved up to 5A which WILL happen soon. When it does, maryville will not be able to dominate every single team, every single night, but they will win state in 5A too. When they do, they will do it because they got a better recruiting coach, more NFL size football players will be allowed to pay tuition and attend maryville (no more of this WR's converting into lineman...you cant win state that way) , and of course, because we have the confederate flag and are a bunch of racists......thats why.

you got me all wrong pal ..dont hate me because i showed you the truth, you asked for it i showed you ..yeah its from 2005 but hey if 200 years cant change you then 2 years sure as heck wont ..and i love snow ... but ive always been told to stay away from the yellow snow .. and unlike you ..ive read this stuff for years ..and not because it was required by my history teacher ..it was because i wanted to .. and you would be surprised about some of this stuff, then again it might not surprise you at all .. this is still about football to me ... i just saw something very disrespectful and offensive at the game ..and if they guys doing thought that it would not offend anyone ..why hide the flag under their shirt after they raised it. thats not class thats trash

now you want to talk about low class players ..your guys tried to rip off Maplewoods #2 face and #4 ..and how about that cheap block in the back ..one of your guys laid on Maplewoods #21 ..talk about low class ..you guys taking cheap shots because you could ... they will get better to .. 60 wins means nothing ..your a private school ..get where you belong ..then ill respect you ..until then your nothing but garbage!!

Ibelieve that oldrebel1 is right when he infers that you are an idiot or maybe you are just ignorant of the facts. First of all (I'll try to type slowly so you can understand) I live in the City of Maryville and I pay taxes in both the city and county so believe me when Itell you boski that Maryville is a public school. You see the way it works is like this ... since Ipay city and county taxes Icould send my boys to a county school if I so chose to. However I DO NOT so my boys go to MARYVILLE CITY SCHOOLS. Most people such as yourself love to believe this whole private / recruiting thing because it consoles and makes one or the many who have had that great big "L" branded on their butts feel better. We really do not care what you think, the facts are the facts and you (all of you) have to deal with it. Now as far as class goes , shouldn't you be there? see ya pappy! ( by the way 60 -0 means nothing but just remember you guys are the ZERO in the 60)

I would suggest that we all stay out of boski's way. My grandfather always told me that when someone insists on showing their stupidity, just get out of the way and let them. You guys shouldn't be having a battle of wits with someone who is completely unarmed. Shame on all of you!

and im sure you realize he was an idiot... and my friend knowledge sometimes is the only weapon you need ..i know i joke and clown around on here all the time ... the last thing you should ever think about me is that im stupid!

and im not scared to say what i feel .. serious or joking .. ill let you have it!

boski I for one would like to appoligize for any thing i've said on here that you took offense to. I didn't realize I was arguing with a woman. you respond to only part of a take that you don't agree with. you make very little sense with most of your responses. you obviously know very little about football with statements like Marvilles secondary was weak when your own secondary got torched all night. I understand as a woman your not going to let a little thing like making sense mess up your argument but the rest of us really need to, so I'm going to back off and try to not say anything else derogitory to you.

BC???? and

both of you can swallow stink grease!! i could care less of what you say .. pile it on ... i know where im from i know where ive been and i know where im going .... its not my fault you take my words out of context ..you deal with it bunch of low class bums.

we have more class in our county jail than you have anywhere. As far as the flag goes you need to get an education and quit talking about things you know nothing about. And please get that chip off your shoulder , you'll go further in life.

boski I for one would like to appoligize for any thing i've said on here that you took offense to. I didn't realize I was arguing with a woman. you respond to only part of a take that you don't agree with. you make very little sense with most of your responses. you obviously know very little about football with statements like Marvilles secondary was weak when your own secondary got torched all night. I understand as a woman your not going to let a little thing like making sense mess up your argument but the rest of us really need to, so I'm going to back off and try to not say anything else derogitory to you.

that the best you got... yeah they did ..your could have got burned all night as well ... can i not say that? oh wait maryville can do no wrong... im out of here bums ..the season is over ...its time for my break ..on that note see you cheaters next year ...

It took you to Tuesday to reference the facemasks and block in the back. You disappointed me there. I was expecting it Sunday.

Penalties.....check

race card....check (wonder if he should be told about the night after the WB game driving down 321 where I saw the black kid waving the Rebel flag out the window of his car celebrating)

private school/recruiting/open zoned.....check

Yup, he's got em all.

Congrats on becoming a full-fledged "Maryville hater"! Rednblack63 will get you your membership card and let you know when the next meeting is. I suggest you run for president with your bitterness.

And for what it's worth.....

I've read my fair-share on racism and such in America as well. Conclusion - it's only used when all else fails as a trump card. And IMO, until one race quits blaming the other for it and instead works together towards improvement....it's just going to stay the same.