Maryville vs Maplewood

jrlcm

..im not go talk alot of smack ...simply because i dont want to give maryville any more of an advantage than the one they "think" they already have ..everyone's talking ... but dont seem to know what they are talking about ..ive read the post and they are clueless as to what maplewood has ..and who is who.. and i like that .. keep thinking that its going to be a cake walk.. i need one more favor ..golfendude ..i need you to pick maryville /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good thing you've decided not to talk much smack !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a private school

you're an idiot. Get out of here and go cry in your beer. There was jawing going on back and forth between both teams. Unfortunately, the second player always gets caught. Sore loser.

I hate it so bad that HC let these "kittens" get to state....I mean we gave this game away. This game ain't worth the trip....Maryville adds one more to the ole case.

Shut up loser. Your team lost. The score should have been worse if the receivers could hold on to the ball.

Funny how you say that in2football when we had 2 dropped balls in the endzone.. anyway - Yes, Maryville - Be prepared for a lot of flags flying Saturday. Those Maplewood players (even though great athletes and a VERY GOOD team) just can't keep their mouth shut. Luckily, though, I believe yall will win. That means you won't have to deal with a player coming 5 feet from your sideline and yelling and cursing at one of your asst. coaches and throwing his gloves at him. I just dont' see it happening...

Shut up loser. Your team lost. The score should have been worse if the receivers could hold on to the ball.

If our receivers held on to their opportunities, then the score would have been about two more TD's or HC. Loser, Ha, I'll take Patriotism over "Panther ######" anyday! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I wont waste my time watching it because your undisciplined team dont have a chance against Maryville

and yall could do a better job

i recall alot of people saying philly didn't have a chance against NE and miami did't have a chance against steelers

the record means nothing 59 in a row means nothing go to the boro thinking you have a cake walk you find yourselves looking around wondering what happened

real class act to tell someone they are lucky they lived through it dont surprise me scum

you can't get over the 2 point conversion can you.

just go somewhere by yourself and cry and get it over with and jump one the MHS bandwagon for a week and you can end your highschool season on a win

I hate it so bad that HC let these "kittens" get to state....I mean we gave this game away. This game ain't worth the trip....Maryville adds one more to the ole case.

henry county is not ready for maryville in murfreeseboro they can't win at home in the playoffs how they finish on the road with the state on the line. why do you feel your the team that should be playing

you didn't win /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Brooklyn, I'm not being a hater, but you'd best ask Hillsboro about Maryville. Maryville knows how things are run in Nashville and apprently there's lots to still be learned in Music City.

Maryville 2

Nashville 0

Now, thats given what we've seen....good luck Saturday. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Correction farmer

don't forget 97 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

pearl-cohn 36 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

maryville 16 /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />