Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

Some of you may get mad at me for bringing this up again, but I am really worried about this Indian team going into this tournament. They have not been the same team since they went to Roanoke and got embarrassed. It's like they lost some of their MOJO and I'm afraid if they don't get it back soon they are looking at an early exit in the playoffs. And that would be a shame for a team with this much talent.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you may get mad at me for bringing this up again, but I am really worried about this Indian team going into this tournament. They have not been the same team since they went to Roanoke and got embarrassed. It's like they lost some of their MOJO and I'm afraid if they don't get it back soon they are looking at an early exit in the playoffs. And that would be a shame for a team with this much talent.

If anyone gets mad over this post they would have to be wearing those rose colored glasses. The Daniel Boone game last night was a "very" "very" bad sign. Even though DB has the players to make a serious run at the state they have not played as well as they could, really all season. We all thought they had played great in most games, but now we realize the competition has not been good to say the least. Last night they struggled to beat a "not so good Boone team" (im trying to be nice)

As it stands right now this team is a poor shooting team, can't shoot foul shots, can't hit layups, can't rebound, plays good defense for about a quarter and a half, Their 3 point shots are more like throwing up a prayer, their fouling way to much. Other than that their playing pretty well.

Another thing that I think is a no brainer and what I have said all along. You can not beat a good team with your best players siting on the bench half the game. It ain't gonna' happen. If they don't make some major changes in the next few days then they don't even make it out of the Region. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

What you need to be doing is cleaning up the cow dung out of the parking lot there at the high school. Your about to have some company.

No I think we should leave all the cow dung in the parking lot that way all them high falootin big city folks can come out here and see our little ole country county school and all its benefits. Tax dollar spending at its best!

Two words Falcondad??¦ANGER MANAGEMENT. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I dont hold any anger towards you CAP1! None whatsoever... I just personally think your an idiot and actually feel sorry for you and your idiotic posting most of the time. I just call them like I see them.

I dont hold any anger towards you CAP1! None whatsoever... I just personally think your an idiot and actually feel sorry for you and your idiotic posting most of the time. I just call them like I see them.

Then maybe you need ....."IDIOT MANAGEMENT" /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If anyone gets mad over this post they would have to be wearing those rose colored glasses. The Daniel Boone game last night was a "very" "very" bad sign. Even though DB has the players to make a serious run at the state they have not played as well as they could, really all season. We all thought they had played great in most games, but now we realize the competition has not been good to say the least. Last night they struggled to beat a "not so good Boone team" (im trying to be nice)

As it stands right now this team is a poor shooting team, can't shoot foul shots, can't hit layups, can't rebound, plays good defense for about a quarter and a half, Their 3 point shots are more like throwing up a prayer, their fouling way to much. Other than that their playing pretty well.

Another thing that I think is a no brainer and what I have said all along. You can not beat a good team with your best players siting on the bench half the game. It ain't gonna' happen. If they don't make some major changes in the next few days then they don't even make it out of the Region. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Historically Charlie Morgan coached teams have been good at peaking at the right time--just before post season begins. But this year's team seems to be different. It now seems like they may have peaked in early January, right after the Arby's when they were consistently blowing out teams by 30+ points on a regular basis. However, I actually thought they played their best half of the season in the second half of the East game at the Dome. It's just too bad that the coaches couldn't have bottled that up and saved it for the playoffs.

This is how the District will go, round by round. This is with Crockett beating South in the play in game.

WED

DB over Crockett

TN High over Central (a toss up and could go either way)

THUR

East over Volunteer

Science Hill over Boone

SAT

DB over TN High/Central (either one, won't matter)

Science Hill over East

TUE.

East over TN High/Central (either one, won't matter) FOR 3RD PLACE

DB over Science Hill FOR THE DISTRICT TITLE

Roll Tribe Roll

This is how the District will go, round by round. This is with Crockett beating South in the play in game.

WED

DB over Crockett

THUR

East over Volunteer

Science Hill over Boone

SAT

Science Hill over East

TUE.

Roll Tribe Roll

Can I get a hold of this crystal ball you have?

WED

DB over Crockett

THUR

East over Volunteer

Science Hill over Boone

SAT

Science Hill over East

TUE.

Roll Tribe Roll

The way the tribe has played recently, I would be clearing a place in the trophy case just yet. I believe there will be upsets in the District. I believe the winner of Tenn. High/Central will give the tribe all they want. I also believe the Hill will be playing Volunteer in the other semi. If I was East I wouldn't want to be playing Volunteer on their home court facing a season ending game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The way the tribe has played recently, I would be clearing a place in the trophy case just yet. I believe there will be upsets in the District. I believe the winner of Tenn. High/Central will give the tribe all they want. I also believe the Hill will be playing Volunteer in the other semi. If I was East I wouldn't want to be playing Volunteer on their home court facing a season ending game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Actually the way things stand now anyone could win the District with the exception of Davey Crockett. About 4 weeks ago DB was hands down better than anyone else in the weak 9. Now they have droped down to everybody elses level. I look for Davey Crocket to even give them a good game. As everybody knows its real hard to beat a team 2 times in one season much less 3 times. The way DB is playing going into the tourney I would have to give the nod to Science Hill, Tennessee High & Central in that order. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The past three or four years everyone has said the same things about DB but the dye-hard faithful. Morgan will have them playing good after the first game of the District. They will need that one to put everyone into gear, then they will tear into the region like sharp scissors on paper. Hustle will be the determining factor for any of the teams trying to get into the regionals. Players should lay it all on the line this week, especially Wed & Thurs. If a "win or go home" scenario can't get you fired up, then as the old-heads say...."Your trying to light a fire with wet wood." GOD BLESS!!!!