Best 3 point shooter

CulleokaFan

How can anyone not mention Wes Long and Nick Nance of Summertown? These guys have combined for 106 made 3s, according to the tennessean website. Long has connected for 60 3s and Nance has made 46 3s in 19 games (15-4 record, 8-0 in 12A). These guys get the ball to the rim in the fast paced offense Trotter employs.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can anyone not mention Wes Long and Nick Nance of Summertown? These guys have combined for 106 made 3s, according to the tennessean website. Long has connected for 60 3s and Nance has made 46 3s in 19 games (15-4 record, 8-0 in 12A). These guys get the ball to the rim in the fast paced offense Trotter employs.

Where are you seeing the totals on the Tennessean web site? I have been looking for weeks for them to start posting the top scorers and 3 point shooters, as they do every year. Have they buried the stats somewhere I am not seeing; or are you adding up numbers from all individual game stats yourself?

Where are you seeing the totals on the Tennessean web site? I have been looking for weeks for them to start posting the top scorers and 3 point shooters, as they do every year. Have they buried the stats somewhere I am not seeing; or are you adding up numbers from all individual game stats yourself?

I wasn't able to find that info either. I did find a list of top scorers at unapproved website, but I think they only track info based on what coaches actually submitt info to them, so there list isn't going to be exact. I'll post the link anyway for you to view.

http://www.unapproved website.com/FanPages/StateLead...07-08/Tennessee

In Single A, one of the best shooters in the future will be Tyler Rice. As a freshman, he has put up 62 points in the last two complete games he has played against Summertown and Collinwood. Also, Cannon Rhodes (Mike Rhodes' son) will be a freshman at Perry County High School next year and already has incredibly consistent, deep range.

Yea Cannon Rhodes can shoot the 3 ball very well but don't forget the dill and tucker boys who are both pretty accurate shooters from outside!