CoachT.com Plus Memberships

CoachT

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy New Year

CoachT Mates.. Look I'll make this quick and its not to butter up to

coachT , so let me point that out first I don't know him personally. That said We have really enjoyed what he has done here for us in the State of Tennessee.

And applaud him for it. COME ON folks support him it takes money to run this site bandwidth to run it servers to push it. There are many advantages to being plus member you have access to all the boards though out the year and can communicate privately with other members about the sport that you like.

SO you dudes that have been racking up those big numbers posting and not joining think about it for a minute . Isn't worth a few bucks. Plus you can add or change you avatars to suit the teams that you support. It really is the fair thing to do as he promotes our Tennessee sports so well. Its my favorite site and know it is to many others here. So take few seconds to sign up. Debit cards work credit cards its easy to do.

Under 1% is pitiful support for him. If the site was gone tomorrow would you miss it. I KNOW I WOULD. SUPPORT IT THEN. Don't put it off here is the link. Check out all the advantages of being a CoachT + Member.

CLICK IT NOW FOR ALL OF US.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

http://tennessee.coacht.com/plus/

And Please don't bash me for my view here.

Let's break down the economic sacrifice of $12 in a year's time:

-two less double caramel, no-fat, soy-latte, double macchiotos at Starbucks,

-a little over two less Double Whopper meals with the onion-ring upgrade,

-one movie ticket with drink,

-a dozen less downloads on iPod

-one less beer and hot dog at Titan's games,

-two six packs of Sam Adams, with tax,

-for the next four cans of dip, changing from Skoal to a bargain brand,

-cleaning out your change jar,

-walking, rather than renting a golf cart for a round of golf,

-a little over 4 gallons of gas,

-about 9 1/3 less bottles of water or soft drinks,-

-half of my weekly dry cleaning bill

The benefits are intellectually stimulating conversations, the chance to slam insipid posters, or an opportunity to be enlightened, amused, or make a new friend somewhere in this state 24/7. And, it makes a great birthday present for someone who is looking for a great gift- without spending hardly anything.

Plus, you'll get to learn how to use PayPal.

Be sure and Plus to support this fine forum. While you are at it, purchase a gift membership for a friend on here. You will be glad that you did and they will be happy as well. The Plus boards are great fun and you don't get in trouble for going off topic on them. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Thank goodness......

Be sure and Plus to support this fine forum. While you are at it, purchase a gift membership for a friend on here. You will be glad that you did and they will be happy as well. The Plus boards are great fun and you don't get in trouble for going off topic on them. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Thank goodness......

I'm giving one as a Gift this weekend.

one of the advantqages i like other than posting in all the boards all year you can pm people your number so they can call or text you what is going on in your favorite high school game or sport that for some reason you was not able to make for example i went on a trip with the church one weekend and TDCMAN AND TDTN was able to text me the updates of the game without missing a beat or waiting all weekend to find out what happened...all for a small 12 a year and you can pay 3 years in advance and not have to worry about it again

I have to admit that I never knew what a plus member was when I saw someone post who was. I just thought it meant they had been on for a really long time or something but anyway I went ahead and signed up to help support this great website. It really is enjoyable to come on here and talk about HS sports and help support our kids. Sorry you had to hit me on the head with a shovel to realize what it was or I would have joined sooner!