Will Pinkstaff go with Baylor

wrestlingman06

Harry, BCB, mtnrasslin and you red fellers

Quit trying to match wits with grappler. He's got what you got plus half a wit. It's killing me.

Which totals about three quarters of a wit.

You Nooga Nastys are killing us guys up here in middle part of the state, where trash-talking about the upcoming Ryan/MBA match is virtually non-existent....................not even sure a visit by Irishdad could bring the Big Red fans onto the message board. But I've spewed coffee on my key board at least three times this morning reading the smack going on down there----once when RMC put KJ and Grappler together in the Brokeback Mountain sequel (good one RMC), then when the reference was made to wrestling in the camaro at Alan Gold's parking lot ( wasn't that once the same site as as the PlayLate Club out on Brainerd Road/Highway or do I have my clubs confused), and last when BCB challenged grappler to a "throwdown" and grappler responded with his Chuck Norris/Stephen Segal bona fides. ( I'd pay good money to see that one, maybe more than I would for tonight's TBSFBAG v EBE match).........and now a song from HarryT with a Brad Paisley credit-----------all on a topic that started out asking where some superhuman 8th grader unknown to the rest of the state is going to school. Good Lord, how you guys have gotten here from there has been a sight to behold.

Its about time for you guys to be heading out to Merv's so I expect the smack will now slow somewhat but please don't leave us hanging later tonight and let us know who wins------not TBSFBAG or EBE, we know who is going to win that one going away-----I'm talking about grappler and BCB.

Go get'em Bear, we're behind you all the way.

Before today, I have never felt the need to respond to message boards. Today, I am making an exception. I can't believe that it is normal to behave the way many of you have chosen to on this forum. I thought this was about Pinkstaff and if he will go to Baylor? I know the Pinkstaff family and for selfish reasons i would like to see that family remain at CAK. After reading the posts on this forum, I can't imagine they would want to be around any of this. Is this what competition has come to? I know he would be an asset to any program he chooses to attend. I hope you all keep up all this talk because it will only make him see the obvious! I pray that you all remember what is most important!

It hasn't "come to this". It's ALWAYS been this way. It's just that now we have computers.

You Nooga Nastys are killing us guys up here in middle part of the state, where trash-talking about the upcoming Ryan/MBA match is virtually non-existent....................not even sure a visit by Irishdad could bring the Big Red fans onto the message board. But I've spewed coffee on my key board at least three times this morning reading the smack going on down there----once when RMC put KJ and Grappler together in the Brokeback Mountain sequel (good one RMC), then when the reference was made to wrestling in the camaro at Alan Gold's parking lot ( wasn't that once the same site as as the PlayLate Club out on Brainerd Road/Highway or do I have my clubs confused), and last when BCB challenged grappler to a "throwdown" and grappler responded with his Chuck Norris/Stephen Segal bona fides. ( I'd pay good money to see that one, maybe more than I would for tonight's TBSFBAG v EBE match).........and now a song from HarryT with a Brad Paisley credit-----------all on a topic that started out asking where some superhuman 8th grader unknown to the rest of the state is going to school. Good Lord, how you guys have gotten here from there has been a sight to behold.

Its about time for you guys to be heading out to Merv's so I expect the smack will now slow somewhat but please don't leave us hanging later tonight and let us know who wins------not TBSFBAG or EBE, we know who is going to win that one going away-----I'm talking about grappler and BCB.

Please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL ELSE THAT IS HOLY, reread that entry. I DID NOT initiate the Brad Paisley thing. I was making a plea that this be a "Brad Paisley Free Zone"

Harry

I bet your behind him. Probably at his request while he was busy playing the flute at you guessed it ,Allan Golds. Allan Golds is a long time bar downtown that caters to the more feminine clientelle. The old Playlate is now a strip joint.

Buck, Just so you'll know, Pinkstaff really is that good. Kind of like Jake Young of Ooltewah. He would have good success early

Please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL ELSE THAT IS HOLY, reread that entry. I DID NOT initiate the Brad Paisley thing. I was making a plea that this be a "Brad Paisley Free Zone"

Harry

Agreed Harry. I would have quoted The Boss and Glory Days but I felt that this song said it better when it comes to Grappler since we have no way of verifying his former glory.

Paisley free since 2008.

From what i understand Pinkstaff is no longer wrestling high school because he was kicked off the team for disciplinary reasons. He is a very good wreslter who wrestles around the country and has won many national tournaments. He may go to baylor but he also has strong connections with CAK's head coach who also use to be the head coach at Webb. Pinkstaff was kicked out of Webb in 5th grade and since then attends CAK. Webb's coach left Webb in 2006 and joined CAK the next year.

From what i understand Pinkstaff is no longer wrestling high school because he was kicked off the team for disciplinary reasons. He is a very good wreslter who wrestles around the country and has won many national tournaments. He may go to baylor but he also has strong connections with CAK's head coach who also use to be the head coach at Webb. Pinkstaff was kicked out of Webb in 5th grade and since then attends CAK. Webb's coach left Webb in 2006 and joined CAK the next year.

i know him pesonally and i know he did not get kicked out of webb. and he's not wrestling high school because he's probably going to a different school next year for sports reasons. i dont know who mofo11 is but he definately needs to stop spreading rumors

it seems to me that someone has a jelousie thing for mr. pinkstaff to post something like that and i know him well and thats deff a rumor pinkstaff was not kicked off the team. Im sure that whoever posted that will get over being jelous of mr. pinkstaff and will come to there senses.