DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH WOW what a game tonight this was a very well played game with both teams making plays and both pitchers pitching very well unfotunatly for my WARRIORS we lost in the 10th inning we score 2 in the 6th to tie the game up jordan davis started the inning with a walk the RICHIE PEARL bunted him over BUT the throw to first hits richie in theback and deflect into right feild and davis gets to third and pearl stays at first then crunk walked then axel hits a fly ball scoring davis then lanning hit a shot to right feild that the RF made a great play on but pearl tagged up taking a 2-1 lead

then in the 10th inning pearl leads off the inning and gets hit by a pitch then axel watson hits a base hit to Right center and pearl gets to third and axel is thrown out on a bang bang play at second great heads u play by lebanon there...brett lanning then hits a base hit to right down the line scoring pearl for the second run to take a 3-2 lead...in the botton part of the inning lebanon did a great job again of doing the little things and executing to score the run they got the bunt down and then a base hit up the middle to tie it up with no outs and a runner on second they did a great job of putting the ball in play and doing what it takes to win...no team deserved to lose this game both played well and hard so WARRIORS tip your cap and go back at tomorrow and try and get a split out of it

GO WARRIORS

I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO THANK LEBANON FOR THEIR VERY KIND MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR JORDON THEY HAD HIS PARENTS OUT THERE AT THE MOUND HONORING HIM AND I THANK YOU...

most people know that when these 2 teams meet it is usually very heated this is a great example of sportsmanship that people dont realize between the lines its on but outside of that these are high school boys playing a sport for their respected schools and these are parents that love their children very much and love the boys on the teams so THANK YOU for your support

GO WARRIORS

I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO THANK LEBANON FOR THEIR VERY KIND MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR JORDON THEY HAD HIS PARENTS OUT THERE AT THE MOUND HONORING HIM AND I THANK YOU...

most people know that when these 2 teams meet it is usually very heated this is a great example of sportsmanship that people dont realize between the lines its on but outside of that these are high school boys playing a sport for their respected schools and these are parents that love their children very much and love the boys on the teams so THANK YOU for your support

GO WARRIORS

It was a great moment. These teams have had their differences in the past, but there was definitely a good vibe during this. All of the players from both teams circled around the mound with his parents. You could just feel something in the air during the moment of silence, carrying over into the nationa anthem.