howard at grundy who wins

warriors

I think grundy has a chance to win. If they listen to coach Holt and hit their shots , limit their turnovers and limit their mental breakdowns.I have confidence in Boo Parsons,Seagroves,Dyer,and the "Hornet Express"aka Butner and Partin,with Sartian and Tipton coming off the bench to hit some key outside shots.So I predict Grundy 58- Howard 55. Let me know what you think........

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think grundy has a chance to win. If they listen to coach Holt and hit their shots , limit their turnovers and limit their mental breakdowns.I have confidence in Boo Parsons,Seagroves,Dyer,and the "Hornet Express"aka Butner and Partin,with Sartian and Tipton coming off the bench to hit some key outside shots.So I predict Grundy 58- Howard 55. Let me know what you think........

I hope Grundy wins this one, but I believe the only chance they have is to hold Howard under 40. I believe they will have to slow play Howard to stay in the game.

Good Luck

come on now, Howard isn't in the top ten in the state for nothing. They will pressure the ball like no other can, so those three point shots wont come very easily. If it is on the moutain it is a little closer, because chatt teams don't like to travel up the hill. Hustlin tigers by 23

he is correct howard will win by a land slide but if the don't finish the game early then it will be close to call but if they put it away early they will win by 30 or maybe 40 but if they don't they are in trouble because it at Grundy

Is game even on?. I might to get to see two games before I go back to school =).

it will be closer than it should because it is on the mountain. grundy always play chattanooga teams close when they come to play. i can see it being closer than most think. i would love to take grundy in this one, but it's really hard considering the talent howard is putting on the floor. should be fun to watch

Warrior I kno who you are jus by your post. haha. I didnt kno you posted man. by the way, that "hornet express" got derailed back in the day when they rolled up on Boo and Tippy. lol god knos im jus givin But and Kreh a hard time, i think the world of both.

Anyway the thing that makes this game so interesting is the Hustlin' Tigers usually overlook us. Last year we was up 6 with about 4 mins to go. I think Howard will come out goin thru the motions and if Grundy can hit some shots and keep it close early then theres a chance. If Howard jumps on them early the route is on.

Coach Holt will try to control the clock (hes good at that) and if Boo can knock down his open looks along with Seagroves then it can be a ball game. They have got to limit Howards 2nd chance oppertunites and we can't have our youngn's (But, Kreh, Shrum, Tippy) to get a wild hair and force stuff.

Coach Holt has beat Howard before and usually plays them tough. But I do believe that this is the best Tiger team this decade.

Howard was afraid they'd get iced in I guess. Grundy's schedule is now pretty goofy over the next week.

Marion at Grundy Friday.

Grundy at Chatt. Christian Saturday.

Howard at Grundy Tuesday.

Grundy at Howard Thursday.

Grundy at Hixson Friday.

If they play well over that week that should tune them up pretty good for the district.

They'll have 3 games the following week on Tues, Thurs and Fri.

DL.