9AA Tourney

CPA4Ever

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best game ive ever witnessed. DL should have won they played smarter and better you cant deny that CPA fans

Great gameplan by david lipscomb. i dont care what cpa fans say that was perfectly played. yes cpa got the win but lipscomb won in the first overtime but the refs didnt call z for goaltending simpsons putback. its a shame that they played that way and someone else takes the win from them. hats off to dl and their players as well as their fans who one up cpa's classless fans and head coach

Great gameplan by david lipscomb. i dont care what cpa fans say that was perfectly played. yes cpa got the win but lipscomb won in the first overtime but the refs didnt call z for goaltending simpsons putback. its a shame that they played that way and someone else takes the win from them. hats off to dl and their players as well as their fans who one up cpa's classless fans and head coach

okay let's not go that far. As much as I hate CPA I dont think they're fans were that classless, maybe dumb but not classless. but I am ecstatic that CPA will have to pay that fine for rushing the court.

Oh and whoever earlier in the thread said that Petersen was a great player, he had a horrid game tonight. I dont think he took one shot (maybe that's why he has such a great shooting %). I think he got burned about 4 or 5 times. Lipscomb outcoached and outplayed CPA tonight and truly deserved that win.