Region 4AAA

rebs3

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tullahoma beat Columbia in the first round of the district. Did they not?

And the last time Shelbyville played Columbia it was AT Shelbyville and Shelbyville managed to win by only 2 points. Sometimes teams just don't play well. Some people might want to look at White County's 29-5 record and base their judgement on that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

NO SNOW!!!

And the last time Shelbyville played Columbia it was AT Shelbyville and Shelbyville managed to win by only 2 points. Sometimes teams just don't play well. Some people might want to look at White County's 29-5 record and base their judgement on that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

NO SNOW!!!

Tullahoma man handled White County even though they didnt win Brandon Hall goes for 17 Jordan Haguen goes for 17 and no one person could stop tryston horton by there selves because he dropped in 22 and will probaly average that much next season if you ask me

NO SNOW!!!

Tullahoma man handled White County even though they didnt win Brandon Hall goes for 17 Jordan Haguen goes for 17 and no one person could stop tryston horton by there selves because he dropped in 22 and will probaly average that much next season if you ask me

Siegel is just as deep and they have scorers at every position. The only reason you beat Blackman is because #1 they are not deep, #2 they only have two scorers and you were able to double team them and leave the two small guards open #3 we were out coached. It worked for you and kudos to your coach for a great game plan. In doing this you were only up on Blackman by 8 until they had to start fouling. If Siegel is on you guys are in trouble even on your home court. And before you start calling me a Siegel fan I am not. I am a Blackman fan stating my opinion.

Out coached you got that right. And KT will be ready for these boys as well. Should be a good game and there was a reason your #1 scorer only mananged 5 points. COACHING.....

They only problem is no one on siegel can stop andrews, the best pure shooter and player in the region. His only downside is if he is off, whice I know him very well and he steps up on big occassions.

And who can stop the penetration of twilley?? cat like skills.. Quick and sees the floor with better than anyone. Good luck you guys are going to need it. Well not you since you are a blackman fan. GO EAGLES

Manhandled? That's funny. White County led by 15 two or 3 diff. times before they went cold and Tullahoma couldn't miss a shot in the 3rd and 4th quarter{they even banked in a 3 pointer}. White county is 29-5 and when they are on their game they are tough to handle. I hope they play better tonight. I will be there for both games tonight. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Warriors!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Does anyone know how much it costs to get into the games tonight? Someone told me it costs $10 per person....is that right? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

By the way.......Warriors will beat Oakland just like we did when we played in Sparta!

Whatever it cost you Saturday night which I beleieve is $6 is what it will cost. You dont pay $10 for a ticket until the state tournament.

Manhandled? That's funny. White County led by 15 two or 3 diff. times before they went cold and Tullahoma couldn't miss a shot in the 3rd and 4th quarter{they even banked in a 3 pointer}. White county is 29-5 and when they are on their game they are tough to handle. I hope they play better tonight. I will be there for both games tonight. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Warriors!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Wish i could be there for this game but i am obviously coaching in another so i can't be there but i will be pulling for the Warriors ofcourse. I do think they win the game although i see it as a much closer game than the one at Sparta. Also i think Shelbyville wins over Siegal, KT is a very good coach and he will be a tough out on his home floor. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Does anyone know how much it costs to get into the games tonight? Someone told me it costs $10 per person....is that right? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

By the way.......Warriors will beat Oakland just like we did when we played in Sparta!

I dont have a clue as to who will win the game, but I know this much: Neither team is going to blow the other out. File this under wishful thinking