Region 4AAA

rebs3

Out coached you got that right. And KT will be ready for these boys as well. Should be a good game and there was a reason your #1 scorer only mananged 5 points. COACHING.....

They only problem is no one on siegel can stop andrews, the best pure shooter and player in the region. His only downside is if he is off, whice I know him very well and he steps up on big occassions.

And who can stop the penetration of twilley?? cat like skills.. Quick and sees the floor with better than anyone. Good luck you guys are going to need it. Well not you since you are a blackman fan. GO EAGLES

I definitely think you haven't watched more than 2 teams in our district if you think no one in our district can stop Andrews. Quit being so ignorant and bias. It's annoying.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Siegel and proving alot of people wrong leading wire to wire. left no doubt about this game.

One down year and back where you belong.

Good luck in the finals

Was incredibly exciting listening to the game even for a Oakland guy like me. Hammonds was a man in the 4th, but Montori was a man all night. Kudos to Siegel, they certainly play way beyond their years in a convincing win over a very good Shelbyville team. Since one favorite lost tonight, lets hope the Patriots pull thru and make it a all boro final, make it just like old times.

Well for us that are I guess "wrong" we will see after tonight. Either I will be eating crow or there will be alot of people from the boro eating it. Maybe after 27 years I actually dont know basketball and me having partial bias is getting in the way. I guess we will see. Hey OP you going to be there tonight.

[/q

uote] How would you like that crow cooked ???? I guarentee if Shelbyville played in 7aaa this year, they would have lost at least 5-6 district games. Great job STARS !!!!