Region 4AAA

rebs3

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS STARS, I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT. I feel Harris has "KT" number as it comes to coaching. 19-60 doesnt just happen out of the blue. Siegel is the better team but I really would LOVE to hear you Shelbyville fans excuses for losing.

Oh, Since we are talking about excuses I would LOVE to hear the "Siegel Nation's" excuse to losing to the Eagelettes???

yep. lol. thanks.. it's hard to beat someone 3 times, but now we got the 4th. it'll be a hard battle no doubt.

well i am rooting for you guys all the way!! and just so you know.. if you pay the refs well enough you will definately come out on top.. ask me how i know.. haha we forgot to tonight.. just kidding /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

A sophomore whom has no clue what 7AAA is all about. Quit speaking of what you do not know.

a sophmore whom just witnessed a 7AAA game. can state whatever she likes /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and by the way i WILL be cheering for White County in case i haven't made that prefectly clear.

How would you like that crow cooked ???? I guarentee if Shelbyville played in 7aaa this year, they would have lost at least 5-6 district games. Great job STARS !!!!

I have already eaten my crow actually. Congrats to Siegel on a great game played. It is the best I have seen you guys play all season. If you had played like that last weekend you probably would have won the district. That is in the past though. I thought Shelbyville played about as poorly as they have all season and missed many fee throws and layups and that will kill you every time. I am not one to make excuses and wont start now. plus I do not want to take away from how well Siegel played. Congrats to Siegel and White Co tonight and good luck to both teams Thursday night and as far as you both shall keep going. Represent region 4AAA to the fullest. Also to Pioneer you are clueless if you think they would have had 5-6 district losses. Stick to Warren County Beasketball and leave the real teams who actually play in regional tournaments to the basketball talk there "Swami" lol. Good season Eagles I know you will be heard from next year.