Region 4AAA

rebs3

Cutter will be ready to go tonight. I'm expecting Cutter and Montori to have big games tonight. Even though White Co. has beat Siegel 3 times this season, I'm still taking the Stars tonight by 10 and it should be a packed house tonight at Shelbyville Central. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cutter will be ready to go tonight. I'm expecting Cutter and Montori to have big games tonight. Even though White Co. has beat Siegel 3 times this season, I'm still taking the Stars tonight by 10 and it should be a packed house tonight at Shelbyville Central. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Siegel will have to bring a lot more fans than they did on Tuesday if the house is going to be packed.

You've failed to prepare 3 times i'm sure your prepaired to fail tonight for the forth time to, I'm proud of both 7aaa teams making the substate but 10 points come on i'd like to take that bet.

I have to say that if they gave awards for the best student section that White County would win hands down.....Our kids follow these teams anywhere! I haven't seen a better cheering section in 7AAA or our reigon this year! They are like the 6th man out on the floor. They get thier team going and intimidate the opponets! Tonight they will be out in full force! Good Job Maroon Maniacs keep up the good work all the way to State in Murfreesboro!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Siegel has seen big crowds before...and played in huge games. Don't think that will affect them too much.

The pressure in the building of an Oakland vs. Siegel game is easily equal to or above a region final game, and certainly with alot more people in the building.

La de da da da see ya tonight hooligan

I have to say that if they gave awards for the best student section that White County would win hands down.....Our kids follow these teams anywhere! I haven't seen a better cheering section in 7AAA or our reigon this year! They are like the 6th man out on the floor. They get thier team going and intimidate the opponets! Tonight they will be out in full force! Good Job Maroon Maniacs keep up the good work all the way to State in Murfreesboro!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have to agree with warriorettemom, we have some of the best fans in 7AAA. Now dont nobody get offended, I am sure everyone feels the same about their fan section, but Sparta fans and the Maroon Maniacs are awesome. I think it will be a huge factor in the game tonight. I was just wondering if anyone heard the Shelbyville fans booing every time Tyler Cutter got the ball, and I heard "ball hog" more than once.

GO WARRIORS!!!!!

I have to agree with warriorettemom, we have some of the best fans in 7AAA. Now dont nobody get offended, I am sure everyone feels the same about their fan section, but Sparta fans and the Maroon Maniacs are awesome. I think it will be a huge factor in the game tonight. I was just wondering if anyone heard the Shelbyville fans booing every time Tyler Cutter got the ball, and I heard "ball hog" more than once.

GO WARRIORS!!!!!

You might not want to goad the Siegel Nation. When the school opened they came out with a lot of pride and noise and showed the rest of us in 7AAA how it was done. Everyone had large crowds coming out but no one was as organized or vocal as Siegel those first 3 years. They also had a lot to cheer about and everyone in the district has raised their standards. WC has a large cheering section, and your students do a good job. Your parents are the problem. When parents stand up and cheer like they did when Green knocked Alex against the bleachers at Blackman they should all be ashamed. It was a black mark against Sparta and their supporters. Alex could have been injured badly and not one parent, poster, coach or player cared.

WHITE COUNTY WINS BY 9. ONE STEP TOWARDS WINNING THE STATE YET AGAIN! HEY HAS ANYONE SEEN MARTIN LEE? MUSHY NEEDS AN ASSISTANT COACH IN DEKALB AND HE WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THE JOB! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You might not want to goad the Siegel Nation. When the school opened they came out with a lot of pride and noise and showed the rest of us in 7AAA how it was done. Everyone had large crowds coming out but no one was as organized or vocal as Siegel those first 3 years. They also had a lot to cheer about and everyone in the district has raised their standards. WC has a large cheering section, and your students do a good job. Your parents are the problem. When parents stand up and cheer like they did when Green knocked Alex against the bleachers at Blackman they should all be ashamed. It was a black mark against Sparta and their supporters. Alex could have been injured badly and not one parent, poster, coach or player cared.

No one is goading your "Nation". I agree they have a great student section, but our parents dont fight each other. Sparta VS Siegel. I also agree that was wrong of Green to do that, but as for no one caring, your wrong. I heard several ppl talking about it, but that is not in Greens nature. He is a great kid, he was mad and we all know we DO and say things when were mad we would not normally DO or say. Cant we all just get along. lol

I am proud of our district for representing the way they have.

GO WARRIORS