Region 4AAA

rebs3

Just to let you know n2bballnboro is a fan of another Murfreesboro school, not Siegel.

So its not "his" nation as you try to say. He was just pointing out that when Siegel puts their mind to it and makes a big effort, they can't really be topped in terms of fan support, as history has shown.

That being said, they have only done that for a couple games this year from what I have heard..those being Oakland, so I don't expect them to be a bigger force, but they will be heard I'm sure.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHITE COUNTY WINS BY 9. ONE STEP TOWARDS WINNING THE STATE YET AGAIN! HEY HAS ANYONE SEEN MARTIN LEE? MUSHY NEEDS AN ASSISTANT COACH IN DEKALB AND HE WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THE JOB! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I HERE MARTIN LEE IS AT A CORRECTIONAL SCHOOL AND IS TRY ING TO PUT A TEAM TOGETHER,BUT THEY KEEP STEALING THE BASKETBALLS AND SELLING THEM FOR DRUGS.MUSHY NEEDS TO CONTACT MARTIN AS HE LIVES ON COUNTRY CLUB ROAD IN SPARTA.

I have to agree with warriorettemom, we have some of the best fans in 7AAA. Now dont nobody get offended, I am sure everyone feels the same about their fan section, but Sparta fans and the Maroon Maniacs are awesome. I think it will be a huge factor in the game tonight. I was just wondering if anyone heard the Shelbyville fans booing every time Tyler Cutter got the ball, and I heard "ball hog" more than once.

GO WARRIORS!!!!!

No offense, but its easy to be loud and get excited when your team is having a good year, TRUE fans are here positing just as much no matter how easy or hard the season turns out. Say what you want about Cutter, the man can play. Doesnt really matter how Shelbyville feels, their sitting at home just like Oakland is, while Siegel still has 2 games left in them.........

Funny that there were ballhog chants and he had 9 points and 9 assists, makes a ton of sense, must be the same reasoning that all you shelbyville fans thought you were going to beat Siegel with ease and made a joke out of anyone who picked Siegel. I feel Siegel by 3 tonight, Hammonds is back and better then ever, White County should be worried more for this one then any of the others.

Funny that there were ballhog chants and he had 9 points and 9 assists, makes a ton of sense, must be the same reasoning that all you shelbyville fans thought you were going to beat Siegel with ease and made a joke out of anyone who picked Siegel. I feel Siegel by 3 tonight, Hammonds is back and better then ever, White County should be worried more for this one then any of the others.

The "swami" has arrived and needs to borrow a coin from someone please ??? This game is a toss-up and sooooooo important for that home court sub-state game , The "swami" knows White County is 3-0 this year against Siegel and sees White County getting it done again tonight. "Swami" sees White County winning by 5. The "swami" has spoken. Congrats to all the 7aaa teams this year, The play in our league during the regular season, should really prepare both Siegel and White County as they continue their quest for the "gold ball" . Have a great game tonight guys !!

I HERE MARTIN LEE IS AT A CORRECTIONAL SCHOOL AND IS TRY ING TO PUT A TEAM TOGETHER,BUT THEY KEEP STEALING THE BASKETBALLS AND SELLING THEM FOR DRUGS.MUSHY NEEDS TO CONTACT MARTIN AS HE LIVES ON COUNTRY CLUB ROAD IN SPARTA.

Maybe if Mitchell decides to retire we can get him to coach the warriors.

Maybe he is a ballhogg. He carries alot of responsibility seeing that the ball gets to where it needs to be. He really makes the team what it is. I'll give him all the credit in the world. But I gotta go with my boys from White County. Hammonds will probably be a big help but I believe WC has a few too many weapons. The trays have got to go in for WC. We'll see.