4-5A Early Predictions

thtruth

You may want to check your facts a bit better:

Girls Basketball 1982 Class AAA Team Runner-Up 43-45 Murfreesboro

Girls Basketball 1978 Class AAA Team Runner-Up 39-56 Murfreesboro

Girls Basketball 1975 Large Team Runner-Up 34-54 Murfreesboro

Girls Basketball 1971 Team Champions (30-2) 56-52 Jackson

I realize that yall have 2 gold balls now, but they did it first , and they have 3 silvers.

PLUS.........a lot of your football success was due to the Upchurch brothers who were zoned LEBANON. Talk when you actually win the region. Lebanon has done that, and more than once. They have also beaten Riverdale with Rankin at the helm. I really wouldn't want to get into the "stolen" athletes in both girls bball and football if I were you by taunting old thtruth. I am not even FROM there and I know all about them.

Before you try to jump on me......OHS has 2 gold balls and 2 silver balls in football. Our Baseball team has two gold balls. We have a total of seven state championships. Plus we have silver balls in girls and boys bball. We also beat Riverdale a LONG time ago and more than once. Come back when you can beat that.

Rough day @ work 2P?

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rough day @ work 2P?

hahahaha....guess it looked that way. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I had just fini9shed defending us on the bball thread and guess it carried over. I told a buddy from OHS just a few seconds ago that he may need to take my temp as I was actually defending Lebanon. EEEK!! Old thtruth will faint when he sees it.

Don't mean to change the subjet but, Did you guys see the interview on www.unapproved website.com about Derek Barrett and Oakland in '08 ?

No, I have not seen it, and had no clue. Thanks for the link! Barrett is one of my favorite players. The kid is a STUD and has come so far. He will take anything in his path down. He is made out of the BIG GRIFF mold and I see big things ahead for him, especially if Moose is still around to push him to his ability. I noticed him as a freshman and have been his biggest champion on the T. I still feel like he could be one of the top linemen to come out of OHS. Hopefully, he is being encouraged to keep the grades up and is busting his butt in the weightroom. Go big 78! And....the BEST part.....there is a not so lil brother coming soon!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

hahahaha....guess it looked that way. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I had just fini9shed defending us on the bball thread and guess it carried over. I told a buddy from OHS just a few seconds ago that he may need to take my temp as I was actually defending Lebanon. EEEK!! Old thtruth will faint when he sees it.

Ha Dont worry Coach mac will set you guys straight. Not to include he was one of the best english teachers i ever had.

Ha Dont worry Coach mac will set you guys straight. Not to include he was one of the best english teachers i ever had.

Now if he had just taught you punctuation you would be set and that the 'I' is capitalized. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just messing with ya Chop! Don't worry about it as I can't spell worth $.02 either.

Coach Mac IS a very good teacher as well as a Coach.

I just heard today that Coach Ferguson will be taking a job as an assistant coach at Franklin Road Academy. He will be missed greatly by my family and I wish him the best that life has to offer. He is truly one of the best men that I have ever had the fortune to know. He will be a great asset there. I suppose I will have to follow FRA as well as BGA this fall. I just hate that Ferg and Marty didn't land in the same place once again. It just doesn't seem right to not see them both at Oakland. The last member of the 98 staff. Very sad.

See where Lavergne and Blackman have their spring schedules posted on theri web site. Anybody have any info on the other schools...especially Riverdale.

Here are the notes from Blackman's and Lavergne' s sites:

The Blackman Blaze football team will begin Spring practice on April 28. Blackman will scrimmage 5A Powerhouse Gallatin at the end of the second week on May 9th at home, and will complete their spring workouts with a scrimmage against state runner-up Independence on May 16 in Thompson's Station. The Blaze look forward to a very tough test in both of these scrimmages.

LaVergne Opens spring drills on Thursday May 3rd and will scrimmage at Dickson County May 11th and at home against Brentwood on May 18th !