Union City vs. Humboldt Round IV

red_16

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Union City.....And what can I say about Tony....WOW.....and the same for MJ.....I'm predicting a 14A sweep and Humboldt and Union City will meet up in the State Championship.....Oh and Temple wants absolutely none of these Tornadoes.....or Humboldt for that matter.......

Good luck to both teams on Monday as I will be in the Thunderdome rooting on the Tornadoes!!!!

what- oh crap I am on the wrong board....I meant to be on the basketball board...not the WWE- or with all that "little one" talk...Am I on the Star Wars board??? sorry people talking about basketball are on here somewhere...nice edit on your post- OURS are all in the last 6 years...you probably have a little bit more dust on those bad boys than we do.... but congrats again on last year...oh wait sorry...where were you...anyways like I said I think I know why people don't like you guys.

Temple, i hope Union City gets Temple right out of the gate at Borro because UC will need a good warm up game!! Temple will get blowed smooth out of the Murphy Center by a F5 Tornadoe! Here something u can think about..UC has been in single a for only 3 years and already won one GOLD BALL and working on 2 out of the last 3 years! If Temple was in 14a yall wouldnt even made the region Tourny and thats facts! But i will say u got alot of B@LLS getting on a UC HUM> thread talking smack! Hopefully ill see that Temple garbage make it to borro this year, because u will be SHOCKED at what ur gonna witness because we are who we are and it is what it is!

Hey Buddy...."The FAT Lady" has started to sing....SHE IS NOW SINGING. Union City has come from 11 points down to "WIN" by what I predicted D O U B L E D I G G E T T S.

A Good game for 2 1/2 quarters and like always Union city has put the "Purple Stomp" on the Vikes and sent them packing to ..........MANASES.

Yes, UNION CITY WILL BE HOSTING THEIR FIRST SUBSTATE GAME IN 11 YEARS AT THE THUNDER DOME.

Something tells me that if and that is a BIG IF , Humboldt can beat manases, we could me again.

Game O V E R ladies and gentlemen and "STILL" the undefeated team in Tennessee

Union City 85

Humboldt 73

Union City Now 33 - 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now TAKE THAt all of you folks who HATE Union City. Kiss our GRITS!!!!

I like the smack talk...but digits isn't spelled diggetts... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I like the smack talk...but digits isn't spelled diggetts... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

That is called poetic license. He is in the moment. He is feeling it! So give him space and allow him to emote. Besides you knew what he meant. He just wants us to know what he meant, so mission accomplished..... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

To UC way to go on your win last night I was not able to make it but heard all about it. The post coming from Temple may or may not be someone from Temple but whomever it is let me give a good some good advice I would not be calling out no team from the West in 1A Union City, Humbolt or Manassas they are all or a mission. My advice is be careful what you ask for you just might get it and trust me right now it is not what you what. I know I named three teams and only one can be CHAMPION but right now I still give the edge to Union City. Union City I hope i do not mess this up but Temple I believe I heard UC say one night "IF YOU WANT SOME COME GET SOME". Humbolt listen to your Head Coach put your fate in his hands and you will come out on top aganist a good Manassas team. So to these little on Country Boys Union City, Humbolt, Dyer County and Bolivar good luck Monday night.

Temple, i hope Union City gets Temple right out of the gate at Borro because UC will need a good warm up game!! Temple will get blowed smooth out of the Murphy Center by a F5 Tornadoe! Here something u can think about..UC has been in single a for only 3 years and already won one GOLD BALL and working on 2 out of the last 3 years! If Temple was in 14a yall wouldnt even made the region Tourny and thats facts! But i will say u got alot of B@LLS getting on a UC HUM> thread talking smack! Hopefully ill see that Temple garbage make it to borro this year, because u will be SHOCKED at what ur gonna witness because we are who we are and it is what it is!

(yawn)

To UC way to go on your win last night I was not able to make it but heard all about it. The post coming from Temple may or may not be someone from Temple but whomever it is let me give a good some good advice I would not be calling out no team from the West in 1A Union City, Humbolt or Manassas they are all or a mission. My advice is be careful what you ask for you just might get it and trust me right now it is not what you what. I know I named three teams and only one can be CHAMPION but right now I still give the edge to Union City. Union City I hope i do not mess this up but Temple I believe I heard UC say one night "IF YOU WANT SOME COME GET SOME". Humbolt listen to your Head Coach put your fate in his hands and you will come out on top aganist a good Manassas team. So to these little on Country Boys Union City, Humbolt, Dyer County and Bolivar good luck Monday night.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Here we go again. Union City is the best team in the state. Deja Vu? I think I remember all that smack talk last year about how good Union City was. I was in Murfreesboro last March but I must have over looked Union City in the program. Where were you guys last year? Same talk. It is easy to talk about what you think you can do. It is a whole other thing to actually do it. I am sure you guys are really good, being undefeated and all, but there is still a whole lot of basketball yet to be played, so save the smack talk until after you are headed home with some gold hardware. We would all appreciate a little less noise.

Well, if you'd like a little less noise don't get on any Union City or Humboldt threads. Simple as that.... All Union City has to do is beat Middleton at sub-state Monday night and you'll see them in the 'boro. They WILL beat Middleton. So get ready to see the best teams in 1A this year from West TN. (Manassas,Union City, or Humboldt) The middle and east are not ready for what is about to hit them!

Well, if you'd like a little less noise don't get on any Union City or Humboldt threads. Simple as that.... All Union City has to do is beat Middleton at sub-state Monday night and you'll see them in the 'boro. They WILL beat Middleton. So get ready to see the best teams in 1A this year from West TN. (Manassas,Union City, or Humboldt) The middle and east are not ready for what is about to hit them!

(yawn, again)