Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

7 seconds does matter.

Maybe now King Ronnie will actually adress pathetic officiating now that it's cost a team at state.

Actually it doesnt matter, because the game is over. Cannot do anything about it. I was going for CPA, but thats what happens... Dyer county wins the championship this year. CPA next year. There time will come.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I just wish this could be the finals so I could be watching instead of just listening.

BOY, 2 YEARS IN A ROW DC GETS LUCKY IN THE 1ST ROUND AT THE BUZZER. NOT SURE IF ANYONE LEFT CAN BEAT THEM EXCEPT MAYBE MITCHELL. ANNOUNCERS SAID MADDOX WAS FURIOUS ABOUT THEM ADDING TIME BACK ON THE CLOCK AT THE END.

Actually it doesnt matter, because the game is over. Cannot do anything about it. I was going for CPA, but thats what happens... Dyer county wins the championship this year. CPA next year. There time will come.

I meant overall in his organizatiob, not just for this game. This is just a prime example of it.

Please note, I was cheering for Dyer Co. I just hate it when it comes down to refs screwing up.

Congrats D.C.

CPA, you'll be back. Z's a junior, Miller's a junior, Anderson's a junior. I bet the high school AP won't wait until the end of the season to rank CPA in the top 10. Tough break.

Still.............don't ya'll wish this was the championship game?

I say Dyer wins it all which is appropriate since they finished 2nd to Liberty Tech last year.

CPA wins it next year. Book it!

It'll probably have to be left up to studying the coaches film, but there was some time that ran off when it shouldn't just before the last Dyer County timeout. Whether it was two whole seconds or not, I'm not sure.

oh ok that would explain it. WOWWWWWW what a game that should have the championship imo thats two best teams left in this tourney