Memphis Manassas -VS- Jackson County

Legend

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall will be the one that will have to adjust trust me! Humboldt is the king of choke in Boro! Humboldt is gone. You wont see choke out of Manassas and Union City..This should be a great title game for the ages in Boro. Manassas size against Union City's speed..I CANT WAIT!

Yall will be the one that will have to adjust trust me! Humboldt is the king of choke in Boro! Humboldt is gone. You wont see choke out of Manassas and Union City..This should be a great title game for the ages in Boro. Manassas size against Union City's speed..I CANT WAIT!

I can't believe ya'll are automatically thinking its gonna be Mannasses and UC in the championship. UC has a tough second round game no matter who they play. If Moore County wins they have the speed and athleticism to beat UC and Eagleville has the size and are athletic. UC has a harder road that Mannasses by far.

Manassas by 60

What a frickin idiot you are! Why don't you get in touch with me and me and you meet in Murfreesboro and make a little wager. I will take JC +55 and bet you whatever you want and i will bring LOTS OF IT with me! How about putting your money where your mouth is big boy! You think we are going to get beat by 60 then it should be easy money for you. If purple and gold thinks we'll lose by the state record of 51 then i'll take that bet too! Manassas is about the same kind of team that Arts and Sciences was. I do believe they won the Silver last year and didn't lose anyone! If this game was at JC then Manassas would suffer the same fate that CSAS did. All i heard before that game was how we were going to get blown out by 25 or 30 points. They had a kid that was 6'8 too and lots of speed just like Manassas. In the west teams go down there and shoot about every 5 seconds its basically street ball. Just athlete vs athlete thats all. I promise you JC will run their offense and if it takes 5 seconds or 5 minutes they will get a good shot and they WILL knock it down. Everyone thinks Manassas and UC will be playing in the finals and that might be the case i'm not going to say it isn't but it might not be either. Manassass is a good team but they can be beat. UC is a good team but Moore Co. will give them all they can handle and if its close in the second half i look for Moore Co. to win that game. If the game is close against JC in the 4th quarter i look for them to pull it out as well. JC has nothing to lose they weren't expected to be here. Cinderella is wearing BLUE AND WHITE! and they won't get beat by 50 points, Manassas will be lucky to score 50 let alone win by that much! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

What a frickin idiot you are! Why don't you get in touch with me and me and you meet in Murfreesboro and make a little wager. I will take JC +55 and bet you whatever you want and i will bring LOTS OF IT with me! How about putting your money where your mouth is big boy! You think we are going to get beat by 60 then it should be easy money for you. If purple and gold thinks we'll lose by the state record of 51 then i'll take that bet too! Manassas is about the same kind of team that Arts and Sciences was. I do believe they won the Silver last year and didn't lose anyone! If this game was at JC then Manassas would suffer the same fate that CSAS did. All i heard before that game was how we were going to get blown out by 25 or 30 points. They had a kid that was 6'8 too and lots of speed just like Manassas. In the west teams go down there and shoot about every 5 seconds its basically street ball. Just athlete vs athlete thats all. I promise you JC will run their offense and if it takes 5 seconds or 5 minutes they will get a good shot and they WILL knock it down. Everyone thinks Manassas and UC will be playing in the finals and that might be the case i'm not going to say it isn't but it might not be either. Manassass is a good team but they can be beat. UC is a good team but Moore Co. will give them all they can handle and if its close in the second half i look for Moore Co. to win that game. If the game is close against JC in the 4th quarter i look for them to pull it out as well. JC has nothing to lose they weren't expected to be here. Cinderella is wearing BLUE AND WHITE! and they won't get beat by 50 points, Manassas will be lucky to score 50 let alone win by that much! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Wow...if you read his post he made after that...he was kidding!! Wondering how long it would take ya'll to get over on this thread. Where are devilish and stang??? Let the coachT games begin /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

show it two them it wont matter. Manassas can play a bad game and still beat this team by 20+

take a picture write it down I dont gave a care.

Tell the Jackson Co. people to say other wise so it will make for a better but whipping 1st roumd

I hope this is just one guy and not the entire school like this. I think this will be a great game but being a former blue devil I will be there to support Jackson County.

To the Jackson Co. people.....(I've already warned the Temple people)

If Manassas is up 30 points at halftime, don't expect Manassas's coach to take his players out...This is the state tournaments and his Seniors will only have 3 games left to play. After Manassas defeats you guys by 40 points don't come jumping on here complaining about how Manassas ran the score up on you guys! It's the state tournaments and it's time to play!

To the Jackson Co. people.....(I've already warned the Temple people)

If Manassas is up 30 points at halftime, don't expect Manassas's coach to take his players out...This is the state tournaments and his Seniors will only have 3 games left to play. After Manassas defeats you guys by 40 points don't come jumping on here complaining about how Manassas ran the score up on you guys! It's the state tournaments and it's time to play!

We realize that Manassas is a good team just like Arts and Sciences was and just like Pickett Co. was. If they beat us then its ok we've had a great run! If we beat them its the greatest upsest of ALL TIME or so West Tn says! Defense wins these kind of games!!! GO BIG BLUE!!! If a coach decides to run up a score then its on his head what happens!!

Chill out dude! You don't have to call people an IDIOT... I would watch out when Yankees predicts something it comes true... he gets extremely close but he was joking on the 60! I would much rather bet on Manassas by 60 than Jackson Co. by 55 but BETTING is ILLEGAL! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I will defend Jackson County for just a minute. People out west were saying that CSAS was the only team form the east that could beat a west team, well, JC beat CSAS. Granted, it was on their home floor, but its still woth something.

I see Manasses winning. But not by 40 or 50 points.