Sullivan South

My understanding is that Moretz is psyched about being on the Rebel squad. I also understand that he is fitting in nicely. Time will tell. I heard names tossed around about the DB transfers...anybody have confirmation.

From what I hear Moretz is going to help out quite a bit,I bet he's tickled to death to be a part of a great program like South's....Hey Comp have you heard if the DR. has recieved any letters of interest yet?As for the DB transfers...well we better keep the names quite for now,because they may decide to stay at DB....and if we post thier names and they do stay ......well they would for sure join the other 95 that stands on the sidelines every Friday night and cheerleads!!!! From the names that have been brought up,thier not impact players but they are pretty stable.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I hear Moretz is going to help out quite a bit,I bet he's tickled to death to be a part of a great program like South's....Hey Comp have you heard if the DR. has recieved any letters of interest yet?As for the DB transfers...well we better keep the names quite for now,because they may decide to stay at DB....and if we post thier names and they do stay ......well they would for sure join the other 95 that stands on the sidelines every Friday night and cheerleads!!!! From the names that have been brought up,thier not impact players but they are pretty stable.

So far so good on Moretz is what I hear. Haven't heard of any letters to Fletcher. I did see today that MTSU came today to look at Bradley and Beedle and I heard the recruiter asked, "who is the RB?"...regarding Fletcher. Agreed on DB. Only saw 30 minutes today but the intensity is high. Keep 'em healthy!

Why all the excitment about a few players from DB transfering to South? Sounds like their players that wouldn't be starters anyway. May as well be members of the Band. As for the coment about the 95 standing on the sideline I would be willing to bet that DB plays more players per game than South. Heck, for the past two years South has only used one player.

Why all the excitment about a few players from DB transfering to South? Sounds like their players that wouldn't be starters anyway. May as well be members of the Band. As for the coment about the 95 standing on the sideline I would be willing to bet that DB plays more players per game than South. Heck, for the past two years South has only used one player.

Well, ain't you a sight for sore eyes. Jew just get out on probation? I thought you'd done gone to Smart A heaven. Your presense (or the lack of) is sure noticable...you know the little doll and the pin drill thingy'. Why all the excitment about a few players from DB transfering to South? It's kinda like a low level scientist defecting from Russia to the US...it starts with one or two and then they all want to come. Heck, for the past two years South has only used one player. Oh, good...good one. You tha' man...you so funny...whaaa, whaaa...I saw you at the comedy zone. I heard you gonna be on Saturday Night Live. What about that one about Stacy Carter looking like Jeff Gordon...c'mon tell it, tell it. Oh yeah, I forgot...'yall don't know anything about racin'. We heard Sensabaugh was going to enter the Draft and forego his Soph year anything behind that. Also heard he had a little cousin about 11 and UT was looking at him. Word up.

Well, ain't you a sight for sore eyes. Jew just get out on probation? I thought you'd done gone to Smart A heaven. Your presense (or the lack of) is sure noticable...you know the little doll and the pin drill thingy'. Why all the excitment about a few players from DB transfering to South? It's kinda like a low level scientist defecting from Russia to the US...it starts with one or two and then they all want to come. Heck, for the past two years South has only used one player. Oh, good...good one. You tha' man...you so funny...whaaa, whaaa...I saw you at the comedy zone. I heard you gonna be on Saturday Night Live. What about that one about Stacy Carter looking like Jeff Gordon...c'mon tell it, tell it. Oh yeah, I forgot...'yall don't know anything about racin'. We heard Sensabaugh was going to enter the Draft and forego his Soph year anything behind that. Also heard he had a little cousin about 11 and UT was looking at him. Word up.

Are you Drunk ? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Comp,

You might want to try decaf next time.

Why all the excitment about the DB players transfering to South? Well who's excited if they come fine...if they don't I think we can make it without them.And that comment about the band that was a arrogant statement,and for the 95 standing on the sidelines....you can like it or not but its the truth I know because at media day last year alot of the senior parents told me they regreted not pulling thier kids out and putting them in another school system.And to your suprise some where even starters...now heck far what about that leaving the allmighty DB well its not allways about playing time sometimes parents and there kids get tired of the BS DB parents bring to the table,,just like that statement made about SOUTH just having one player last year..hah!hah!hah!you make me laugh because DB was a ship sinking fast then wait!CAN YOU SAY IT!!HERE COMES CHRIS SENSABAUGH TO THE RESCUE..without Chris DB was a hopeless case.And Chris is a good player but don't point fingers about one player...And no,DB don't play more players than SOUTH in a game...heck all you have to do is look at the DB post and see all the parents talking about the 15 chosen ones Graham desires to play so heck I guess playing 15 out of 110 kids is not that bad,well heck you figure the math.

Why all the excitment about the DB players transfering to South? Well who's excited if they come fine...if they don't I think we can make it without them.And that comment about the band that was a arrogant statement,and for the 95 standing on the sidelines....you can like it or not but its the truth I know because at media day last year alot of the senior parents told me they regreted not pulling thier kids out and putting them in another school system.And to your suprise some where even starters...now heck far what about that leaving the allmighty DB well its not allways about playing time sometimes parents and there kids get tired of the BS DB parents bring to the table,,just like that statement made about SOUTH just having one player last year..hah!hah!hah!you make me laugh because DB was a ship sinking fast then wait!CAN YOU SAY IT!!HERE COMES CHRIS SENSABAUGH TO THE RESCUE..without Chris DB was a hopeless case.And Chris is a good player but don't point fingers about one player...And no,DB don't play more players than SOUTH in a game...heck all you have to do is look at the DB post and see all the parents talking about the 15 chosen ones Graham desires to play so heck I guess playing 15 out of 110 kids is not that bad,well heck you figure the math.

Thers way to much drinking going on on these boards. Im going to report it to CoachT. Are you even old enough to have alkeeehall there redneck boy. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey, little Wacoffjacoff you can be sure this redneck boy can more than take of his self,as for drinking I don't need it I get high on life...By the way your the one that sounds like a little baby,oh do you need your diaper changed.boo!hoo!! And if you don't like what you see on this SOUTH post stay on your little DB post!!!!!!

Redneck,

You might want to try decaf next time too!