Sullivan South

After that well thought out post, I guess I give up. "DB don't get all the good players", South does. Congrats to Redneck on your dream world 4A trophy and your belief that South would actually beat DB.

Bud, I guess we all have dreams...and yes South does have a number of good players but I don't recall saying DB don't have any,I just believe South has more .. and yes I do believe South would beat DB.And you can call it dream world all you want " but I call as I see it.And remember I don't only pull for South but for DB as well,and I was a DB fan long before becoming a South fan....OH,my God you mean there is a DB fan that believes South could beat DB ? YA DANG RIGHT...but then again I guess this is dream world and I don't dream all the good things happen for DB like most DB fans.And if I'm wrong please forgive me.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comp,what is your thought after seeing the boys kick butt ? I thought the running backs looked real good (Fletcher,Taylor and Cassell) they ran the ball hard core. The qb's looked very good. I guess everyone was shocked at Moretz play at QB,I thought he looked very good.What a steal we got out of him from Central.I believe we scored 9 or 10 tds to Volunteers 2 thats a pretty good start to life without Curt.But that was a young Volunteer team so I don't think we can blow our horns to much about giving them a good butt stomping,heck I felt sorry for them they could'nt even get the ball out of the backfield.The defense looked very good..that Neely boy is a terror on opposing teams if he had two or three more inches on him he would be major college.And just think we did all that without KK,Garvin and Clint. I know yesterday don't count for much but that was a preety good start I believe Stacy has alot to be excited about because he's loaded with talent.

Comp,what is your thought after seeing the boys kick butt ? I thought the running backs looked real good (Fletcher,Taylor and Cassell) they ran the ball hard core. The qb's looked very good. I guess everyone was shocked at Moretz play at QB,I thought he looked very good.What a steal we got out of him from Central.I believe we scored 9 or 10 tds to Volunteers 2 thats a pretty good start to life without Curt.But that was a young Volunteer team so I don't think we can blow our horns to much about giving them a good butt stomping,heck I felt sorry for them they could'nt even get the ball out of the backfield.The defense looked very good..that Neely boy is a terror on opposing teams if he had two or three more inches on him he would be major college.And just think we did all that without KK,Garvin and Clint. I know yesterday don't count for much but that was a preety good start I believe Stacy has alot to be excited about because he's loaded with talent.

You also need to consider that volunteer didn't start spring practice until May 1st, so that means they've actually been practicing together for 8 days. When did South start spring practice? Wish I could have been there to see it. And you did have a very good point as well about how young they are this year, they lost 19 seniors last year who had been starting for 3-4 years so I wouldn't toot my horn to loud yet either. Good luck with the upcoming season and I hope all the boys stay injury free!

Waco,what do you have against SOUTH? Heck,you must like SOUTH you stay on SOUTH post all the time,so I guess DB would be like going to heaven...get real!!!! Just face it DB don't get all the good players !!!

AS with most South threads you people end up talking more about DB than you do your own team. You started it on this thread by claiming that "most people think Cassell is better and alot faster then Sensabaugh" That statement right there just tells everybody how much you know about the subject. If you ever went to a Sevier football game you would never make that statment. "Most people" know Sensabaugh is the best running back in upper east tn. "Most people" don't even know who Cassell is. Cassell may be a fine player and he may end up being better than Sensabaugh in the end if they go different directions in their development. But right now there is no comparesment.

As to your claim that South could beat DB: well we all predicted that would be your theam. Take us off your schedule and just claim you could beat us. Its alot easier for you. You don't have to drive thru DB's parking lot in your redneck pickups with the confederate flags flying yelling profanities, that has to be alot of work. What was the score the last time you played DB in football? How has the series gone, how many times does DB have to beat you to make you a believer?

AS with most South threads you people end up talking more about DB than you do your own team. You started it on this thread by claiming that "most people think Cassell is better and alot faster then Sensabaugh" That statement right there just tells everybody how much you know about the subject. If you ever went to a Sevier football game you would never make that statment. "Most people" know Sensabaugh is the best running back in upper east tn. "Most people" don't even know who Cassell is. Cassell may be a fine player and he may end up being better than Sensabaugh in the end if they go different directions in their development. But right now there is no comparesment.

As to your claim that South could beat DB: well we all predicted that would be your theam. Take us off your schedule and just claim you could beat us. Its alot easier for you. You don't have to drive thru DB's parking lot in your redneck pickups with the confederate flags flying yelling profanities, that has to be alot of work. What was the score the last time you played DB in football? How has the series gone, how many times does DB have to beat you to make you a believer?

HA!HA!HA!! You make me laugh,If you only knew half as much as you think you do.You don't realize with who you are talking to,because I was at all the Sevier games ..and if you want stats to chew on well look at this Cassell had 15 tds Sensabaugh 14 with 3 of Cassell's coming on kickoff returns.LETS see Cassell and Cory Hall led the defense in tackles.And the reason most people know Chris is the last name..And thats not any thing against Chris because he is a GOOD player.And by the way most of the time I did sit with the Sensabaugh's and the Cassell's at all of the Sevier games so you got to be careful before you start spouting off at the mouth when YOU don't know the real truth!!!!And as for the best running back in upper east tn HA! HA! I would take Taylor Fletcher,Bobby Taylor or Cassell any day before Sensabaugh as a matter of fact I would take K,Shepard from TN High first.And lets see thats three very good running backs from South does DB even have anymore backs thats worth mentioning besides Chris..I don't think so !!So if Chris was to get hurt,and Ipray that don't happen I guess DB's season is over.

HA!HA!HA!! You make me laugh,If you only knew half as much as you think you do.You don't realize with who you are talking to,because I was at all the Sevier games ..and if you want stats to chew on well look at this Cassell had 15 tds Sensabaugh 14 with 3 of Cassell's coming on kickoff returns.LETS see Cassell and Cory Hall led the defense in tackles.And the reason most people know Chris is the last name..And thats not any thing against Chris because he is a GOOD player.And by the way most of the time I did sit with the Sensabaugh's and the Cassell's at all of the Sevier games so you got to be careful before you start spouting off at the mouth when YOU don't know the real truth!!!!And as for the best running back in upper east tn HA! HA! I would take Taylor Fletcher,Bobby Taylor or Cassell any day before Sensabaugh as a matter of fact I would take K,Shepard from TN High first.And lets see thats three very good running backs from South does DB even have anymore backs thats worth mentioning besides Chris..I don't think so !!So if Chris was to get hurt,and Ipray that don't happen I guess DB's season is over.

Let's just wait until the 2010 season and see which one of these players you mentioned has a Division 1 football scholarship. Then, we'll see who gets the last laugh!!!

That post just got you the Mo-Ron of the week award!

Don't think im not going to rub this one in your face every Saturday morning during football season. Your even going to be more fun that VolmanScott.

WHO WILL THE NEXT FOOL BE.................. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Let's just wait until the 2010 season and see which one of these players you mentioned has a Division 1 football scholarship. Then, we'll see who gets the last laugh!!!

DBTeepee, Heck we might not have to wait until 2010 because the DR might just get a Division 1 scholarship this year.Then I guess we can just laugh together,come on show your sportsmanship!!!!

That post just got you the Mo-Ron of the week award!

Don't think im not going to rub this one in your face every Saturday morning during football season. Your even going to be more fun that VolmanScott.

WHO WILL THE NEXT FOOL BE.................. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Lets just let the cards fall where they may,shoot I've had to eat crow before and its not that bad.But to be honest I don't think you will be doing much rubbing..but alot of eating.Heck I've pulled for DB for years but JACKASSES like you are starting to turn me against them. And I do believe you have done got the next FOOL AWARD...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Lets just let the cards fall where they may,shoot I've had to eat crow before and its not that bad.But to be honest I don't think you will be doing much rubbing..but alot of eating.Heck I've pulled for DB for years but JACKASSES like you are starting to turn me against them. And I do believe you have done got the next FOOL AWARD...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

I'll be the one handing out the awards here Mo-Ron. You must be bipolar, one post you pull for DB, the next post your a South fan and you hate DB. You know less about area football than any poster I have seen on these boards. And you dodged my question earlier, what do you base your claim on that South could beat DB. (remember 2006) /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'll be the one handing out the awards here Mo-Ron. You must be bipolar, one post you pull for DB, the next post your a South fan and you hate DB. You know less about area football than any poster I have seen on these boards. And you dodged my question earlier, what do you base your claim on that South could beat DB. (remember 2006) /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Welcome back. I always enjoy the SS thread.

Some reality:

The reason Waco is on this thread all the time is that it is the most entertaining in the Region. All that is on the D-B thread is the Matt Crawford watch.

Sensibaugh is the best RB prospect to come out of NET in recent memory. Note I said prospect as his development must continue as both a player and student. Recall D-B had a young stud tailback a few years ago who never played a down as Jr - Sr (Xavier something).

South whipping a Volunteer team which will finish out of the playoffs in R-II 4A does not mean a lot.

I think most people who know football did not pick SS to beat D-B in '06. In fact, the '06 D-B team was highly touted. There were some who thought '05 could have been the year, and it almost was.

The truth is out about the canceling of the D-B / SS game. CoachT was behind it. The cancellation has boosted their internet traffic 50% as both sides can argue about what might happen all year along where in the past everything was pretty well settled on the field by Labor Day.

One of the locally big stories is the Moretz kid's departure from Central to SS. This does not bode well for the Cougars. Anyone know the story on this?