TSSAA proposals on classification

Indian

Just FYI for those who don't know (but should if they are going to post as if they do) the DI privates ARE a business. They are non-profits the same as your local charities. So they aren't teaching their kids to sue (3 putt) and they don't feel like they have to win to make money...because they don't make money. If they did they wouldn't be non-profits anymore.

Instead they lose money...which means that they have to raise extra money every year to stay open. And that pretty much shoots most of the silly "you have sooo much money we can't compete" rants down.

But, I've said all this before and no one seems to notice...or believe it. Just felt duty bound to post it again so some poster wouldn't continue to make uninformed statements...

FYI. (BC) I must have missed something. you need to refresh my memory. when did I make the statement. "How DI privates are teaching kids to sue". Just felt duty bound to post. so you could clear it up.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just FYI for those who don't know (but should if they are going to post as if they do) the DI privates ARE a business. They are non-profits the same as your local charities. So they aren't teaching their kids to sue (3 putt) and they don't feel like they have to win to make money...because they don't make money. If they did they wouldn't be non-profits anymore.

Instead they lose money...which means that they have to raise extra money every year to stay open. And that pretty much shoots most of the silly "you have sooo much money we can't compete" rants down.

But, I've said all this before and no one seems to notice...or believe it. Just felt duty bound to post it again so some poster wouldn't continue to make uninformed statements...

FYI I made the sue comment not 3-putt. Just in case he was offended in some way I'll take the heat.

I don't believe that nonproffit garbage for one minute. You already have tons of public nonproffits why would you start one without government assistance if you werent going to make $$$$$$. Most private school people I know wouldn't do anything for FREE.

FYI I made the sue comment not 3-putt. Just in case he was offended in some way I'll take the heat.

I don't believe that nonproffit garbage for one minute. You already have tons of public nonproffits why would you start one without government assistance if you werent going to make $$$$$$. Most private school people I know wouldn't do anything for FREE.

Not offended old24eagle. he prob. was just confused.

Tks, Bighurt.

FYI I made the sue comment not 3-putt. Just in case he was offended in some way I'll take the heat. I don't believe that nonproffit garbage for one minute. You already have tons of public nonproffits why would you start one without government assistance if you werent going to make $$$$$$. Most private school people I know wouldn't do anything for FREE.

Its a matter of public record. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not lol. You can refuse to believe the world is round or the sun is a star and that doesn't change those facts either. The DI privates are non-profits. If you give money to them it is the same as giving money to a charity...therefore they legally CAN NOT make a profit...period.But then we've had this discussion before...deficit budgets and all. You really ought to get your facts right if you are gonna make posts about small privates..

3-putt, I am sorry, made a mistake about who posted what. My bad! It's the bald thing...with the cold weather the brain freezes and...nah, I just messed up.

Its a matter of public record. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not lol. You can refuse to believe the world is round or the sun is a star and that doesn't change those facts either. The DI privates are non-profits. If you give money to them it is the same as giving money to a charity...therefore they legally CAN NOT make a profit...period.But then we've had this discussion before...deficit budgets and all. You really ought to get your facts right if you are gonna make posts about small privates..

3-putt, I am sorry, made a mistake about who posted what. My bad! It's the bald thing...with the cold weather the brain freezes and...nah, I just messed up.

Back to the question I asked before....are publics for profit?

Except public schools receive tax dollars to at least partially fund operating expenses and facilities.

And they're there for you to use FREE of charge , but I'm sure you and your kids are way to good for public schools.

Why complain about having to pay for a service that you can get for free.