AAA and Div II Predictions

hamlet7478

The fact is, a goal is a goal, and what leads to most goals is a breakdown long before it gets to the keeper. Why not consider that these teenagers made it to the playoffs and quit being so critical of one player, and credit those that hustle and made the good plays. It's a team effort.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is, a goal is a goal, and what leads to most goals is a breakdown long before it gets to the keeper. Why not consider that these teenagers made it to the playoffs and quit being so critical of one player, and credit those that hustle and made the good plays. It's a team effort.

I commented because a previous post asked to look at the run again. This topic was closed earlier. Good night and have a great season.

I commented because a previous post asked to look at the run again. This topic was closed earlier. Good night and have a great season.

Why there was a "Canes" Mutiny! Top 10 Reasons

(1) Canes only sees one perspective, HIS. A jury has 12 votes, CoachT has 1.

(2) He is always right, so don't waste our time with rebuttals.

(3) Colliersville is the best HS team, so don't blow you horn about OR or ND or Seagul. The score for OR was 2, no matter if they were own goals. The score book says 2, not bad 2, sloppy 2, ugly 2, unhappy 2, IT'S TWO!!!!

(4) His team plays the toughest schedule, so don't post yours and expect him to feel your pain.

(5) Colliersville won the state once recently, so they should win every year.

(6) Your team should not win, because they are not Colliersville.

(7) Colliersville's away schedule is tougher than yours.

(8) Canes knows Germantown Houston better than those who are part of the team.

(9) Canes is the reason you never hear from anyone else in the WEST.

And finally,

(10) Every high school (public and private) should build their own perfect size soccer stadium, even if they don't have any ground available, or extra funds for soccer, or over 2,200 kids in high school whose soccer parents think like Canes and can financially support anything they want to build. I think Colliersville is the largest public High School in the State of Tennessee, if not Canes will tell me who is, so they have a huge base from which to build a team, a stadium, and thus they are the BEST.

Respectfully,

Another Einstein

PS: I really like Collierville, but just let their self appointed spokesperson get under my skin. In fact, I heard a parent say just last week in East TN, Collierville is great, they just ain't no Bearden, whose has back to back State Championships, but no Canes to toot their horn. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I agree with everyone that Bearden, Farragut, and, to a lesser degree, Oak Ridge will be tough in the East. However, I honestly think that we could easily (well, maybe not easily) see either Bearden or Farragut get knocked off this year in the semi-finals of their district. I recently scouted a number of teams at MC's tourney, and I really enjoyed watching Maryville play and think that they could make some noise this year. Maryville is raw, PHYSICAL, and well-coached. I think that Maryville could upset Bearden, but even more likely...Farragut. Still, I look for Bearden, Farragut, and OR to be the favorites, but I believe a few other teams could slip in there this year.