Preseason scrimmage scores (post them)

soccernut151

I wouldn't quite phrase it that way, but Notre Dame did beat Knox Webb 10-0. ND had 6 different scorers, and generally kept the ball in front of Webb's goal all night. Webb only had 1 sub, and struggled to keep up, though they never did give up.

I really am not that familiar with the teams in the Chatt area, so I have know idea how strong ND is but after watching Webb in the jamboree it is evident they are extremely weak this year. I watched them play Powell's jv and it ended in a 1-1 tie, they only had 12 players then.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of looks like 2 words to me, there MVM.... (unless you meant "loaded") /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Come on G ....That's southern english /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

CAK 2 Oak Ridge 1 at CAK

CAK scores at about 4 minutes and then in the first minute of the 2nd half off of a direct kick.

OR scores late in the 1st half.

Pretty even game I think. Watch out for CAK. You get the sense they will only get better. OR had some lapses in the back. CAK very organized, able to turn away a lot of OR pressure.

so glad to hear CAK playing well. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Karns - 5

Alcoa - 1

too many little mistakes for us that turned into easy goals, we punted one to the karns forward and on another had a girl stop to tie her shoe at midfield to open up a break away and cross for a goal. Makes you wish you had time outs in soccer but that is part of the beauty. At least we played much better in the second half.

G, I dont' want to hear any comments if I have more grey hairs this spring. I feel a few growing this fall.