Maryville vs Halls

RebFan101

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he even play before his injury?

anyways, I talked to Taylor Babcock today and he broke the bone in his thigh (thickest bone in the body). So all prayers go out to Babcock. Furthermore, in todays AM practice Zach Zabowski hurt his knee. I was told it is "Blown Out"

I talked to Zach today after the morning practice and he said "it felt like a hyper extension but hurt alot worse." I don't know if you call that a blow out but its never good to hear.

P.S. Prayers out to Babcock.

Injury Updates

-Taylor Babcock had surgery this morning, and all went well. For those who didn't know, he broke his lower femur. According to doctor, he MAY be able to play very late in the season (Really hope he can play for Senior Night).

-As for WR Zabowski, I was told his knee injury will just put him out a week (which is the remainder of 2.a.days and the friday night scrimmage against Dobbyns-Bennett). However, I was told he intends to keep playing football, instead of throwing in the towel and just focusing on basketball

Best of luck to both guys

Injury Updates

-Taylor Babcock had surgery this morning, and all went well. For those who didn't know, he broke his lower femur. According to doctor, he MAY be able to play very late in the season (Really hope he can play for Senior Night).

-As for WR Zabowski, I was told his knee injury will just put him out a week (which is the remainder of 2.a.days and the friday night scrimmage against Dobbyns-Bennett). However, I was told he intends to keep playing football, instead of throwing in the towel and just focusing on basketball

Best of luck to both guys

was either of these two going to have significant playing time. i know the zabowski is a good deep ball threat or fade in the endzone threat, but what about taylor?

i wish both of these two full and speedy recoveries.

was either of these two going to have significant playing time. i know the zabowski is a good deep ball threat or fade in the endzone threat, but what about taylor?

i wish both of these two full and speedy recoveries.

I dont think babcock was starting but he was going to get a lot of playing time

"As for the game, I would say Maryville will win the game, Because of a talented coaching staff.. They always find a way to win".

I guess if Halls should win it would mean the halls players are better then? GQ is the man no question but having the tools to do a job never hurts. maryville has the tools to beat halls soundly. Someone above said halls 28 MHS 21. Halls won't score 28 vs. This Defence IMHO. Just watch.

I guess if Halls should win it would mean the halls players are better then? GQ is the man no question but having the tools to do a job never hurts. maryville has the tools to beat halls soundly. Someone above said halls 28 MHS 21. Halls won't score 28 vs. This Defence IMHO. Just watch.

Was last year's MHS defense, against which we scored 30, that much worse than this year's?

"As for the game, I would say Maryville will win the game, Because of a talented coaching staff.. They always find a way to win".

I hear what you are saying about having the tools to do it, however coaching is the key.

Look at the UT Vols, They have had some great players come through there., But what do they have to show for it?