Maryville vs Halls

RebFan101

fairplay2121.... Eye haiv sprinkled a littler bit myself in a a big arnge Fay....Butt please don't emptee a Fay on tha feeled at Hauls...Go on ahaid an use kleen sprankler water.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I GET IT!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halls might make a decent tune up for the big game against Alcoa and perhaps not be a complete waste of time for the utterly indomitable Rebel machine.

Diver pleese dont use big werds like "indomi-table".......Iz that sumthin you eat groceries off uv????.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The highest enrollment was 473 in 2006. Due to school over crowding, Alcoa started placing higher academic requirements on tuition students. This dropped the enrollment to 431 by spring semester `2007. This years enrollment is 425 at this time.

Yes, Alcoa has 78 players including the freshman this year. Yes, with 425 students, typically demographics being approximately 50% male to Female, that would put about 213 males students in the school. Out of the 213, typically about 90 come out for football. By the season opener you will typically have between 70-80. Therefor the the percent of male students would be much higher than "one fourth" more like 36.6%

65% tuition students? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> No, less than 10% AND more than likely less than Maryville.

So, YES, I guess Alcoa IS manufacturing football players, the same way the fine coaches at Maryville does.

NOW, Heres where the "NEVER EVER" comes from...........Take Maryville's student body and randomly select 425 students from the current enrollment. From those 425 students you take your current Coaching staff and build a football team? In that selection you may lose players like Smith, Jordon, Shuler, etc? NOW, with that team can you beat Alcoa year in and year out? I doubt it. School size does matter, and that's the simple point to be made. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Fellers pleeze quit talkin' all this purr cents and stuff....Maiks my haid hert.........Hit looks two me like hit will be 11 on 11.....unless eye can print up a little munny two git them zebras two come uhround two ole STARS uh way ov thankin'....... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Diver pleese dont use big werds like "indomi-table".......Iz that sumthin you eat groceries off uv????.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Maybe moon pies.

Nah, it's a pretty common werd up to my homedizzle in North Knox County. It just means that those Rebs are impossible to subdue for the likes of the hapless Red Devils. A tornado maybe, but not a Red Devil.

Maybe moon pies.

Nah, it's a pretty common werd up to my homedizzle in North Knox County. It just means that those Rebs are impossible to subdue for the likes of the hapless Red Devils. A tornado maybe, but not a Red Devil.

DC...now Moonpies iz sumpthun eye nose about... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> .....And eye no a meen ole Red Devil iz tuff wif all them seenyours..... Eye hope mommaSTARS skillit cornbread haz a little extree this weak and we can git tha buttermilk rilly cold and clumpy..... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Fellers pleeze quit talkin' all this purr cents and stuff....Maiks my haid hert.........Hit looks two me like hit will be 11 on 11.....unless eye can print up a little munny two git them zebras two come uhround two ole STARS uh way ov thankin'....... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You are not having Alnwick flashbacks again are you? But, wasn't it fun to count the cars on the train tracks when you couldn't hear the teacher speaking?

And about the "munny" Just make sure to use different serial numbers this time!

APB words of the day...Whenever somebody says "It's not about the money."

It's about the money.

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You are not having Alnwick flashbacks again are you? But, wasn't it fun to count the cars on the train tracks when you couldn't hear the teacher speaking?

And about the "munny" Just make sure to use different serial numbers this time!

APB words of the day...Whenever somebody says "It's not about the money."

It's about the money.

APB tha fellers at Sirkitt City tolt me that wif tha new printers ewe could git a new feecher that wood ottomaticklee chainge tha cereal numburs..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

APB eye wood count tha cars .....sumtimes in klass and othur times on studunts smoke brakes.... /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

65% tuition students? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> No, less than 10% AND more than likely less than Maryville.

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

According to the Daily Times in the May 20, 2006 edition, "Enrollment trends reported Friday show 1,526 students, with 446 being tuition students. There's not always space for the tuition students, who come from outside Alcoa city limits." My comment - This more like 30% not 10%.

In the November 29, 2006 edition, the Daily Times reported, "The school (Alcoa city) charges $400 per student and has 459 tuition students." My comment - So, the number of tuition students had actually gone up for the 2006 - 2007 school year.

Granted these numbers may have changed slightly in the last 18 months and the numbers reflect the whole school system, not just the high school. However, to say "less than 10%" at the high school is entirely inaccurate!

Granted these numbers may have changed slightly in the last 18 months and the numbers reflect the whole school system, not just the high school. However, to say "less than 10%" at the high school is entirely inaccurate!

Gosh OldRebel2 ewe must haiv been in tha faster lurners rithmatick klass......Eye wundur if maybee we can git ewe two come bye tha trailer and count tha Soup beens beefour momma puts 'em in tha pot???????...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />