Maryville vs Halls

RebFan101

Boy.....THIS sounds like an exciting matchup.......wonder who the winner will be...... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

The question is.... will Maryville dress out or not for the game.....sounds like some JV experience time for Maryville to me.

On another note......since I saw the "Reasons Why to Hate Maryville" article and I now know Maryville makes $40K+ on the Alcoa game.........how about a game against Prattville or Cincy Moeller? That old statement you guys made about no money in the past doesn't add up. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Lordy...Lordy...Lordy!! Here we go again!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy.....THIS sounds like an exciting matchup.......wonder who the winner will be...... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

The question is.... will Maryville dress out or not for the game.....sounds like some JV experience time for Maryville to me.

On another note......since I saw the "Reasons Why to Hate Maryville" article and I now know Maryville makes $40K+ on the Alcoa game.........how about a game against Prattville or Cincy Moeller? That old statement you guys made about no money in the past doesn't add up. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Now Brandon ....eye allreddy toldgee.....We will "make" munny one way orr the othur.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

ok, I'm not a Halls fan, but I have prediction. Halls will play their starters (inside joke) and will run right down Maryville's throat. (I am not a Halls supporter so don't hold it against them). Halls is strong up front and while GQ will have them playing great by the end of the season, Halls will overpower them on offense. I am not necessarily predicting a Halls victory, but Halls will run on Maryville.

ok, I'm not a Halls fan, but I have prediction. Halls will play their starters (inside joke) and will run right down Maryville's throat. (I am not a Halls supporter so don't hold it against them). Halls is strong up front and while GQ will have them playing great by the end of the season, Halls will overpower them on offense. I am not necessarily predicting a Halls victory, but Halls will run on Maryville.

Halls will run because that is what they do! I will take Maryville by a couple td's