William Blount vs Sevier County

GovMan

Well it is over. Sevier County has won 17-9.. Great how all these Sevier County fans have faith in there team.. Lets just go ahead and give Halls a win next week too? Figured they would move the ball and yes Sevier Countys defense is a little better. But as the season goes they will get alot better and compete for a playoff birth.. Which is the way it usually is.. Sevier County has a 3-7 season and a young kid says lets get 4 this year. Big Deal. They are kids and yes 4 is an improvment.. Personally I think these kids really don't care and is taking it one week at a time..They are young and just want

to make there own legacy.. When Sevier County gets the 7 or 8 injuries of there own healthy they will be better.. I am proud of our Bears and wish them luck.. I hope William Blount goes undefeated the rest of the year.. Good Luck Govs..

SCbear what kind of edge you givin Halls this week.. How bout you Tiger you pick Halls too!!!

How bout us stick and support the Bears like we should.. The players love there fans.. And they're youth can use the support.. 1-0 is a good start..

Better than last years 0-1 start..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow ... 28 -27 that is a whole lot of offense from two teams that are going to stuggle offensively. I will be very, very supprised if WB scores 27 points I will be even more suprised if SC scores 28. Blount's defense, I believe, is going to be very tough this year.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i guess everyone has had their answers now. SC beat the GOVS 17-9. Some incorrect information was posted on this thread. Alex Pate is no longer with the team. Charlie Fields has a serious back injury and may be out for the season. That is truly a disaapointment for Charlie and the Bears. Patrick Sutton is a force to be reckoned with but he leads the defense. Steven Michaluk is the O-line leader. The Bears played prettty well and capitalized on turnovers. I believe the teams were well matched. We'll see what next week brings.

Anyone else see the dude with Sevier County flag come running over with it in front of the WB student section and bout got beaten up. wish it would have went down.

Suhveer Coutee got a flag in at Will-Yum Blunt????......Wouldn't that "disrupt" or possibly cause violence????..... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Suhveer Coutee got a flag in at Will-Yum Blunt????......Wouldn't that "disrupt" or possibly cause violence????..... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yep, I heard the bears in the National park are filing a law suite this morning. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />