William Blount vs Sevier County

GovMan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great game. I know WB lost a lot from last years team, but they will be tough again this year. Coach Brewer at Sevier County probably will have a good year this year. Usually when he has a bad year, they are great the next year.

My prediction ....

Sevier County 28

William Blount 27

Good luck to both ! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Should be a great game. I know WB lost a lot from last years team, but they will be tough again this year. Coach Brewer at Sevier County probably will have a good year this year. Usually when he has a bad year, they are great the next year.

My prediction ....

Sevier County 28

William Blount 27

Good luck to both ! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

wow ... 28 -27 that is a whole lot of offense from two teams that are going to stuggle offensively. I will be very, very supprised if WB scores 27 points I will be even more suprised if SC scores 28. Blount's defense, I believe, is going to be very tough this year.

My prediction ....

Sevier County 28

William Blount 27

I started a " Where's Heather???" thread. Do you want to post this one.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

tpoole12

So, does Greenback have a better offense than Sevier County? Greenback scored 13 points in less than five minutes and it was their varsity. Cole Lail is not JV. I think Sevier County will take this one easy.

GoldMiner,

Can't argue with your logic on this one. Let's see ... even if Sevier County's offense is just "even" with Greenback, if the full game lasts 48 minutes, it appears like Sevier County will probably score around 124 points in the game.

Now I'm not sure how good the Gov offense is gonna be ... but I can't imagine us putting up 125 ... I can't ever recall us scoring that many in one game ... so I suppose I'll have to go with you on this one. Sevier County in an "easy one."

Stars ... if you're lurking out there anywhere, can you please double-check my math on that 124 projection for Sevier County. I know you're good at those type things ... what with that Alnwick education and all.

GoldMiner,

Can't argue with your logic on this one. Let's see ... even if Sevier County's offense is just "even" with Greenback, if the full game lasts 48 minutes, it appears like Sevier County will probably score around 124 points in the game.

Now I'm not sure how good the Gov offense is gonna be ... but I can't imagine us putting up 125 ... I can't ever recall us scoring that many in one game ... so I suppose I'll have to go with you on this one. Sevier County in an "easy one."

Stars ... if you're lurking out there anywhere, can you please double-check my math on that 124 projection for Sevier County. I know you're good at those type things ... what with that Alnwick education and all.

GovMan I got 124.8 so i'd say you're spot on cause with all the TDs it'll take surely they'll miss 1 extra point so it looks like you'll have to score 125 to beat em. does WB's scoreboard have three digits or will you just have to roll it over and hope everybody knows whats goin on /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />