You are so "CoachT" if...

rollredroll

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ABOUT THE GOOD MARKS!!!! that is me when i got my first and only good mark.... i wanted it so bad i cryed!!! now my goal is to get another one so i can give one to somebody!!!!! i have seen alot of post that needed a good mark and i was sad ;) b/c i couldn't give a good mark that, that person deserved!! but i'm still workin on that good mark!!!

this was a great thread!!! sorry i missed it, today was the frist time i have seen it!! but i am guilty of sooooooooooooooooooooo many of the things ya'll have posted!! but i LOVE this web site!!!!!

:D:o;););)

Posted by 99ALLTHEWAY:

ABOUT THE GOOD MARKS!!!! that is me when i got my first and only good mark.... i wanted it so bad i cryed!!! now my goal is to get another one so i can give one to somebody!!!!! i have seen alot of post that needed a good mark and i was sad ;) b/c i couldn't give a good mark that, that person deserved!! but i'm still workin on that good mark!!!

this was a great thread!!! sorry i missed it, today was the frist time i have seen it!! but i am guilty of sooooooooooooooooooooo many of the things ya'll have posted!! but i LOVE this web site!!!!!

:D:o;););)

Here ya go. ;);)

• 2 months later...

u r sooooo CoachT if......

u tell your friends everyday what is goin on.. and so they can read it thier-self they join! (u know who u r)

u get up from the computer for just a min but u reload it to see if anybody reply to u!!

and it almost everything else that everbody has posted is something u have done or u do on a regular basis!! but this is the best web site ever made!! but guys and girls have a good day and oh yeah................. if u r not a plus member become one soon....... very soon!! :):):):):)