You are so "CoachT" if...

rollredroll

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...if you criticize someone else for poor spelling and grammar yet happen to type:

"Your not a good speller and you have poor grammer".

(Paraphrasing here, but many of the critics are egregious offenders themselves.)

825476382[/snapback]

That one hits close to home....I'm married to an English Teacher at Cosby and a lot of people know my user name here, so I have to be especially careful about spelling, punctuation and grammar. My wife has come toward the computer with the red pen in hand more than once.... Here's mine:

..........If you notice the member #s are up to 70,000+ and you are 1,058.

You bring your laptop to game, to give play by plays on CoachT.              You  also have head phones on radio so you can relay 2 games at once.

825478998[/snapback]

How about sitting at home with two laptops and a desktop, listening to two games at once and doing updates on the other computer?

if you have been on at least one thread that got locked or edited.

825475862[/snapback]

..if you are introduced to people at sporting events as your CoachT name...and they know who you are, though they have never met you!

I love this country!  ..and CoachT

825478801[/snapback]

ive had my fair share of threads deleted, i had 4 just last week.

that one is all the time, "hey man, have you met RebelRaider?"

If you've only been a member for less than a year but someday aspire to really "belong" when people will know your posting name (at least I think I want them to know my posting name, lol).......I am hooked! Thanks for being here for Tennessee High School Sports....Love you CoachT :unsure:

Edited by auntkim