South Pittsburg Player Injured!

SPPirate

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard (second hand) this morning that Ty was still in ICU as a precaution but he is expected to be OK. They were also able to set Josh's arm and may not have to do surgery. Payne had no bones broken and is at school today. He has to go get an MRI on his knee to see if it a strain or a tear. Looks like all the kids will be OK. Thanks for the prayers!

I just heard basically the same thing on Ty from 2 separate people. Truly great news.

I heard (second hand) this morning that Ty was still in ICU as a precaution but he is expected to be OK. They were also able to set Josh's arm and may not have to do surgery. Payne had no bones broken and is at school today. He has to go get an MRI on his knee to see if it a strain or a tear. Looks like all the kids will be OK. Thanks for the prayers!

Zonie,

This sounds like pretty good news! I hate seeing anyone injured while playing a sport. We will keep praying and wishing them a full and speedy recovery!

We at SP sure appreciate all the prayers and concern for this fine young gentleman. The game of football is played with so much compassion where we want to see our favorite team win and play hard where the other players on the other team know that when the game end's they have been in one more hard hitting game. A injury to any player put's the whole game of life in perspective. I was just so touched to see how our football foe's came to our support in this time of need. You football fan's from all over are the greatest. As a Pirate Alumni I want to say a special thank you once again!!!!!!!

Little more detail on Ty's condition...he is still in ICU receiving drip...neurologist is to see him sometime this afternoon, is moving legs and arms, could be moved to room after neurologist visit and could POSSIBLY be released tomorrow. As Sportman has already stated...we Pirate fans appreciate all the prayers for our injured players and wish all to be free from serious injuries during the season.

Hopefully things work out for this young man. To many dreams are destroyed in life. Its always good to hear one turn out for the good. Keep the spirit high. Thats the best cure for a lot of would be debilitating injuries.

Our football player that lost his leg in the auto accident last year, is up on his new leg walking and standing on the sidelines. Hopes to play next year. Football does build character. Refuse to quit fighting Ty. Prayers to you and your family.