Blount County Jamboree

WBGradFan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tpoole -

Did Garner really break his collar bone? If so, who is playing QB?

It will be a freshmen or sophmore at QB. I've heard their names but for the life of me I can't recall them right now. It is a sign of old age along with losing my hair... Darren will be out probably six to seven weeks. The only bright spot is there is only two region games before that and I wouldn't bring him back for the Maryville game. In the big scheme that game is not important. Also Zach should be back about the same time. Don't know the status of Josh Burton but tonight will probably be alot of "three yards and a cloud of dust". I wouldn't risk a single varsity player. I did get to see Darren play QB at Anderson County. He was alot of fun to watch. Ran the offense like a veteran..... Hope he is ready for the Farragut, Oak Ridge, McMinn Co., Bradley Central, and Heritage run. I wish the injury bug would leave us alone.....

tpoole12

GO GOVS

It will be a freshmen or sophmore at QB. I've heard their names but for the life of me I can't recall them right now. It is a sign of old age along with losing my hair... Darren will be out probably six to seven weeks. The only bright spot is there is only two region games before that and I wouldn't bring him back for the Maryville game. In the big scheme that game is not important. Also Zach should be back about the same time. Don't know the status of Josh Burton but tonight will probably be alot of "three yards and a cloud of dust". I wouldn't risk a single varsity player. I did get to see Darren play QB at Anderson County. He was alot of fun to watch. Ran the offense like a veteran..... Hope he is ready for the Farragut, Oak Ridge, McMinn Co., Bradley Central, and Heritage run. I wish the injury bug would leave us alone.....

tpoole12

GO GOVS

I hate that for WB. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

WOW you get excited easy! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Maybe I did make a mistake......

Did you take your medication today? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

No im to busy puttin all this maroon paint on :]

Hate to hear that about Garner.

Everybody have fun and be safe tonight.

I will see you next week, when we start......

THE DRIVE FOR FIVE!

How bad is Austin Talent's injury? Heard he hurt his knee. Any other injuries tonight? Was Maryville hiding players tonight against Seymour. I'm sure they will be ready for Alcoa, but I have heard they don't look the same on offense. Again, I do expect them to be be ready in two weeks though. GQ is too good not to have them ready.

Maryville didn't play Shuler at all. The 1st string didn't play long. Maryville tried to pass almost every down. Buddy Jones ran it 1 time and gained 15 yards. Marcus Englehardt didn't play. He will be ready next week. I also think Philip Julian will be the starting quarterback next week at Halls. Maryville hasn't looked crisp on offense. They move it well at times but have too many breakdowns. Maryville will struggle early until the coaching kicks in.

Alcoa looked very impressive. There is no relief in sight for other 2A teams fans. They can run waves of running backs at you. Look for them to be in Murfreesboro again.

How bad is Austin Talent's injury? Heard he hurt his knee. Any other injuries tonight? Was Maryville hiding players tonight against Seymour. I'm sure they will be ready for Alcoa, but I have heard they don't look the same on offense. Again, I do expect them to be be ready in two weeks though. GQ is too good not to have them ready.

Austins injury was nothing serious...a weekend of ice and he will be as good as new. I believe there were a few Rebels not on the field tonight, but Quarles will have his squad more than ready when the Halls game comes around.

tpoole -

Did Garner really break his collar bone? If so, who is playing QB?

That is the number one reason I am no fan of jamborees. Kids get hurt and their season is over. I like seeing the other area teams but losing you 1st string QB is a bad deal for any team. Hope he recovers quickly.

I was coming back to town tonight so I was not able to attend, I am sure it was a great event.

That is the number one reason I am no fan of jamborees. Kids get hurt and their season is over. I like seeing the other area teams but losing you 1st string QB is a bad deal for any team. Hope he recovers quickly.

I was coming back to town tonight so I was not able to attend, I am sure it was a great event.

Garner did not hurt his arm during the jamboree, he did it before the jamboree. But, it is sad when a player does get hurt in a game that does not even matter.

Fun atmosphere tonight - There is no better place to watch a football than at Heritage, scenery wise it is beautiful.