GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!GET EM UP!

SHOWTIME!!!!!!!

I like it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ...but unless Alcoa has enough players that can dig deep and are truly hungry for this win, the turnout might not be in the Tornadoes favor.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ...but unless Alcoa has enough players that can dig deep and are truly hungry for this win, the turnout might not be in the Tornadoes favor.

dig deep? truly hungry for this win?

We ready /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen , our first stop will be here in the small beautiful town of Maryville, Tennessee were our tornadoes will take on the Maryville Red Rebels. After this short stop we will be headed to our next destination. Murfreesboro, Tennessee"

one, two, three, four, FIF! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

AHSBUTTER keep the faith and try to stay positive. I really like our chances. The key match-up is our offense against their defense. If we can score at least 24 points, I think we win. Our defense won't give up to many plays. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

" Alcoa are you motivated?

heck yeah we motivated

GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!GET EM UP!

GET EM UP!GET EM UP!

SHOWTIME!!!!!!!

I don't get enough credit for bringing this tradition to Alcoa! I started this chant back in 2000 and it's still going to this day! I should be getting paid for this!! hahaha! Alcoa must BELIEVE they can win this game! When we beat the Rebs in 2000, we knew we could win the game and there was nothing that could stop us! There was no doubt at all on that team and that's the attitude Alcoa must have on Friday. They must KNOW they can win and hit Maryville in the mouth for 4 quarters!

we really need Derrick back hes a huge part of alcoas special teams. Finding this out puts me on edge.... I wonder why rankin didn't make him choose one sport....i played for rankin my senior year and he dosen't strike me as the type of guy that would let a player choose wich games he wants to play. Hey Rebelron this is your boy from U.S. FOODS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Welcome to CoachT's ! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Are you pray'n Maryville can have a big helmet too? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

BC eye'd like two haiv a big hellmut.....Guess eye'll jest haiv two wear my cammo boonie hat..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't get enough credit for bringing this tradition to Alcoa! I started this chant back in 2000 and it's still going to this day! I should be getting paid for this!! hahaha! Alcoa must BELIEVE they can win this game! When we beat the Rebs in 2000, we knew we could win the game and there was nothing that could stop us! There was no doubt at all on that team and that's the attitude Alcoa must have on Friday. They must KNOW they can win and hit Maryville in the mouth for 4 quarters!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> this is me bowing down to you for the most amazing chant ever

Oh i love how the tornadoes get all pumped up every year saying they are going to clean our clocks and how we dont have a chance. the amount of false confidence you all have in your team year after year amazes me, especially after all the beatings we have handed you in the pas 5-10 years. I hope your ready alcoa, but it wont matter, cause this year is gonna be just like last year, and the year before that, and the year before that. Ill make sure and bring an extra box of tissues for you this year.

Maryville 35

Alcoa 10