Sullivan South @ Science Hill

The Hill

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was something in the paper about it. SH administration asked for it to not be brought I think, so SS complied.

That figures.

The only rebel flag I saw was on a sign being held by the Science Hill cheerleaders for their team to run through.

I was offended by this malicious act and am appalled that Science Hill administration would allow such a thing to go on at their fine facility. I am going to approach the TSSAA to try to get this stopped immediately. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess it's okay for Science Hill to display one being torn in shreds. Thats okay.

That figures.

The only rebel flag I saw was on a sign being held by the Science Hill cheerleaders for their team to run through.

I was offended by this malicious act and am appalled that Science Hill administration would allow such a thing to go on at their fine facility. I am going to approach the TSSAA to try to get this stopped immediately. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess it's okay for Science Hill to display one being torn in shreds. Thats okay.

If the flag they used was "torn to shreds" it must of been the same flag South used in the 2006 game against DB were they got hammered 44 - 0 by the Indians. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ha-a-a-a, Ha--a-a, Hey, Comp did you really think he would understand your comments. He replied that "its still there". He still hasn't figured out what castrate means----------he thinks he was born with only one and doesn't know that his daddy had the doctor take the other out.

Hey, Comp--Volman--------just noticed that the Whacko-Jocko thread is almost on page 3 now. Apparently no one is visiting his new thread to learn all that profound football knowledge at his disposal. If he were a True Fan, he wouldn't be wasting his time on the SS threads, but would be offering his time to Coach Clark and teaching the boys everything he knows.

Pls, Ignore him----talk about him all you want, tell him how nice his medical procedure went, but do not directly respond to anything he says.

Hey, Comp--Volman--------just noticed that the Whacko-Jocko thread is almost on page 3 now. Apparently no one is visiting his new thread to learn all that profound football knowledge at his disposal. If he were a True Fan, he wouldn't be wasting his time on the SS threads, but would be offering his time to Coach Clark and teaching the boys everything he knows.

Pls, Ignore him----talk about him all you want, tell him how nice his medical procedure went, but do not directly respond to anything he says.

The Honky Tonk Man iz confused. Is you or is you aint wanting to talk about him and DB?

The Honky Tonk Man iz confused. Is you or is you aint wanting to talk about him and DB?

He's exposed himself on the SS thread after repeated request to "go away", so he deserves what he gets. To answer your question-------I "aint" wanting to talk TO him-----but I am committed to talking about him, as long as he plagues the SS threads. When he goes away, I'll stop------------I'll even go better than that. If he stays off all SS threads, I'll quit posting. How's that, Tonk?

He's exposed himself on the SS thread after repeated request to "go away", so he deserves what he gets. To answer your question-------I "aint" wanting to talk TO him-----but I am committed to talking about him, as long as he plagues the SS threads. When he goes away, I'll stop------------I'll even go better than that. If he stays off all SS threads, I'll quit posting. How's that, Tonk?

Be prepared for arthritis in those fingers Reb.

Are you sure there??™s no other way we can get you to stop posting because anyone with half a brain knows your Waco project is futile in every aspect of the word. Actually you are becoming way more annoying ???to me anyway??? than Waco has ever been.