Can blackman make history?

hitstick

I think we all need to be very careful PETA is on its way to Murfreesboro because we are beating this dead horse. Blackman wont make the playoffs until the oofensive scheme is changed. I know high school football is different than middle school but here are a few things that made blaackman successful in middle school. first of all shawn smith is one of the fastest kids in the county line him up wide with bowers in the backfield and throw him the ball out in space where he can go one on one with a corner as opposed to going one on 8 in the box. secondly i nkow dajuan is a good defensive end but he was a threat inmiddle school as a wideout, i mean he is 6'4 with some wheels. if i were rich rodrigues i would sue bobby wells for defemation of character for making his offense look so bad

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here I go, my first post and I am so excited!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Uh hello, I thought Blackman still had 2 timeouts left from the Lavergne game in the first half when they let the clock run out at Lavergne 35 (DUH). Blackman will struggle to score points unless they get a short field to work with or in the Riverdale game where they got a fumble for a touch and Lavergne game where they got a saftey for a ######. Or the Lincoln County game when they got a interception for a touch. The Blackman offense (which is what it is to me) would be very competetive on Saturday mornings is a junior pee wee game. These guys are coaching for their jobs and if something does not change they will be looking for one. Nothing has changed from last year only the names have been changed to protect the innocent. These guys are wasting a lot of good things like good ahtletes, great school spirit, great atmosphere, great parent envlovement, great facilities, men around the program that not only have coached at a high level but played at a high level that want to help with little things like footwork, formations etc. Hey maybe the boosters can sell nose pins for use when Blackman has the ball cause it smells.

Hey coach, good news only three more 3 and outs and the game will be over /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Bottom Line: You can not teach what you do not know and if you always do what you always done you will always get what you always got!

very true statement. blackman has awesome fan support and the coaches owe it to them to atleast try something different. and at least give crocker a chance...if your gonna hand it off 90% of the plays you really could put anyone back there

having beasley on the sideline first half was no help for the blaze. a team that relys on the big play (blackman going on a 85 yard drive is unheard of), you have to have your play makers in the game.

bowers and patton have great talent that just isnt properly showcased and cant be in that offense.

but yeah i was thoroughly proud of the warriors especially coming right out the gate and scoring first possession on an 80+ yard drive. much better game played by riverdale than the score indicated. the penalties and wet footballs absolutely killed us. but we had positive yards almost every play we have some great legs in our backfield.

PBD, sorry we didnt meet up i thought you would come through the gate by the track on the home side at half time. but we will certainly catch up sometime this season

Strong line play is won in the WEIGHT room and not on football boards reguardless of any type of weather!

This is why R'dale wins! Been that way for as long as I have been following them.

With this strong line play comes what ever kind of offense you want to either pass or run with.

Weights are meant to be used HARD, they are not just something to look at and move around the weight room and not just by linemen.

One of the hardest workers in the weight room I have ever seen is little Gaston Miller. While small in height, he was a GIANT of a running back!

I think we all need to be very careful PETA is on its way to Murfreesboro because we are beating this dead horse. Blackman wont make the playoffs until the oofensive scheme is changed. I know high school football is different than middle school but here are a few things that made blaackman successful in middle school. first of all shawn smith is one of the fastest kids in the county line him up wide with bowers in the backfield and throw him the ball out in space where he can go one on one with a corner as opposed to going one on 8 in the box. secondly i nkow dajuan is a good defensive end but he was a threat inmiddle school as a wideout, i mean he is 6'4 with some wheels. if i were rich rodrigues i would sue bobby wells for defemation of character for making his offense look so bad

Dajuan Brown has something wrong with one of his legs. He has limped around all year. Hurt it in the 1st game against Lavergne I believe. He is just a big body that can't move right now until his leg heals. He has tried to play every game which is admirable but he just reinjures it every game. He does not need to play anymore until his leg heals up and he can actually help the team.

yeah they only had ten men on the field and they wasted a time out like you said take the penalty the kicker is good enough to make it from five yards further back ,,,,but the dumbest call of the night blackman called a timeout on the fifty yard line on fourth and about four yards to go they call timeout and then put in the punt team in to punt ,,,,,why if your going to punt then punt ,,,save the timeout !!! like i said the coaches are beating their kids heads against the wall .....at least give them a chance to win,,,,,,, coaches

First, let me say I don't have a kid at either school but I follow region 4 - 5A. To all of you Saturday morning Coaches, instead of always criticizing why don't you go to the Schools you are so frustrated with and volunteer some of your time and experience. Next, to all of the guys downing the kids, they are dealing with the hand they are dealt. I have witnessed some of the play calling at Blackman over the last couple of years and yes a lot of times I am scratching my head but I also know that I don't know what they are trying to do offensively because I am not at practice during the week. I spoke with people who know both Collier and Crocker and they all said the team supports Collier and Crocker is more of a distraction than a help to the team. As adults we have to remember that sports are actually secondary, these teachers are there to develop productive citizens, with good if not great character. Remember one day they will be out of school and if they haven't been taught to be good citizens and to have good character we will see them on T. V. in a different uniform, an Orange Jumpsuit. So, please people keep athletics in perspective. I did play High School and College Football, so no one can throw out that I don't know what I'm talking about. I just know that there is more to this than who can throw and run. With that being said GOOD LUCK TO BLACKMAN AND RIVERDALE the rest of the way.

if i were rich rodrigues i would sue bobby wells for defemation of character for making his offense look so bad

LOL...guys are you not paying attention to the games..blackman has not been in the spread in 2 weeks...they have been in TE, 2 Back......lol

Siegel is running more spread than blackman is

First, let me say I don't have a kid at either school but I follow region 4 - 5A. To all of you Saturday morning Coaches, instead of always criticizing why don't you go to the Schools you are so frustrated with and volunteer some of your time and experience. Next, to all of the guys downing the kids, they are dealing with the hand they are dealt. I have witnessed some of the play calling at Blackman over the last couple of years and yes a lot of times I am scratching my head but I also know that I don't know what they are trying to do offensively because I am not at practice during the week. I spoke with people who know both Collier and Crocker and they all said the team supports Collier and Crocker is more of a distraction than a help to the team. As adults we have to remember that sports are actually secondary, these teachers are there to develop productive citizens, with good if not great character. Remember one day they will be out of school and if they haven't been taught to be good citizens and to have good character we will see them on T. V. in a different uniform, an Orange Jumpsuit. So, please people keep athletics in perspective. I did play High School and College Football, so no one can throw out that I don't know what I'm talking about. I just know that there is more to this than who can throw and run. With that being said GOOD LUCK TO BLACKMAN AND RIVERDALE the rest of the way.

nobody is downing the kids they play hard no matter what !!!we are stating that the coaching is not up to par ,,,,read some of the earlier postes NOBODY is talking down the kids ,,,,,they just deserve better from ther coaches!!!

if anything you just DOWNED crocker telling the whole world wide web that he is a distraction ,,,,,,,,, /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

we had great individual effort on blckman but the thing is that patton and bowers runnig the ball is not going to do it by itself in the spread offense

Once again guys blackmans not been in the spread...and i could prolly see them not in it again...with the way patton and bowers are running the ball...from what ive seen ...they are averaging over 5 yards a carry.

TE, 2 back is prolly what they will stay in the rest of the year

Dajuan Brown has something wrong with one of his legs. He has limped around all year. Hurt it in the 1st game against Lavergne I believe. He is just a big body that can't move right now until his leg heals. He has tried to play every game which is admirable but he just reinjures it every game. He does not need to play anymore until his leg heals up and he can actually help the team.

I hope this young man is alright. He will help himself and his team if he stays out so his injury can heal properly which I hope he does. If he was injured in the first game he could of probably sat out one or two and been back sooner. Sometimes playing injured can make it worse where he could miss the rest of the season! Good luck to both teams and Blackman keep working hard there is alot of football season left! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> and as always GO WARRIORS!

I believe the kid blew a knee last year and had sugery, yet to fully heal. It is really hard watching him limp though. He has a ton of ability and he is a really nice kid.

I hope this young man is alright. He will help himself and his team if he stays out so his injury can heal properly which I hope he does. If he was injured in the first game he could of probably sat out one or two and been back sooner. Sometimes playing injured can make it worse where he could miss the rest of the season! Good luck to both teams and Blackman keep working hard there is alot of football season left! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> and as always GO WARRIORS!