INDY vs. Centennial

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure he is great basketball player, but they don't start till after football. if he did not want to play, he would not be out there. use him! think about it, why would a kid go through all of this if he did not want to help his school win. especially at CHS, its not the most fun thing to do, work that hard, and get beat most of the time. what is in this for him?

Drew definitely provides a big threat, but has only been thrown to 4 times this season, with 2 completions. He has actually been used sparingly on offense so far, I've seen him mostly as a defensive end. I remember back in '06 he had alot of dropped passes, so maybe that problem has reoccured. I would love to see him used in a couple of hitch routes or maybe even a couple of post routes out of that TE spot. If Chaz ever needs a safety valve if the pocket collapses (fyi: Chaz will need a safety valve), thats a big target right there.

thats what we said about Page and they beat us

it just goes to show that anyone can win on any given Friday night

You are right on "anyone can win on any given Friday night." However Centennial will be outmatched at just about every position except for the speed of QB Scales and size of DE Kelly. Not to mention the coaching nod would go to Eubanks as well.

Drew definitely provides a big threat, but has only been thrown to 4 times this season, with 2 completions. He has actually been used sparingly on offense so far, I've seen him mostly as a defensive end. I remember back in '06 he had alot of dropped passes, so maybe that problem has reoccured. I would love to see him used in a couple of hitch routes or maybe even a couple of post routes out of that TE spot. If Chaz ever needs a safety valve if the pocket collapses (fyi: Chaz will need a safety valve), thats a big target right there.

"07, you are so full of it! Drew did not have a problem dropping passes in '06, he led the team in completions and td's. Drew is a player, Chaz is a track guy - great kid, but not a QB. He can't see and has one arm speed. DEEP. And not that deep.

It will be very interesting to see who the QB is against Indy. Stay tuned.

"07, you are so full of it! Drew did not have a problem dropping passes in '06, he led the team in completions and td's. Drew is a player, Chaz is a track guy - great kid, but not a QB. He can't see and has one arm speed. DEEP. And not that deep.

It will be very interesting to see who the QB is against Indy. Stay tuned.

"Athletic proficiency (talent) is a mighty good servant, and like so many other good servants, a mighty bad master." - Theodore Roosevelt

It's not talent that wins alot of games it's teamwork, doing your job, and playing hard all four quarters.

Look at Revenwood vs. B.A. or Franklin vs. McCallie

Centennial needs to play for each other and not themselves.

Can't say much about Independence. I havent heard much about 'em this year.

well said, Combos