Franklin at Ravenwood

dwg03

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look here queenz- before people start answering your questions- why dont you answer mine: how did ravenwood do in the playoffs last year? could you answer me that?

and another by the way- spell check is a commonly used device by intelligent individuals or a good education allows you to spell words and names correctly. Jarriel and Jamaul (correctly spelled there) are more than just "short comings."

Here's a flash for a 4 time poster...your question is as relevant as asking which team won the regular season game last year. And before you start criticizing other people's spelling and grammar, take a look at "answer me that". To use your own words, is that a product of an "intelligent individual or a good education"?

The match-up to watch in this game is the offensive line of franklin vs the defense of ravenwood. Every year ravenwood blitzes like crazy and always disrupts franklins tempo and timing. It does not matter how good franklin is at passing, play action, and running the ball, if the cant block they will not win. That is the key to this game and should be interesting to watch.

Today is "Game-Day" (the day that the game in question is scheduled to be played), sorry about that, but I just wanted to make sure I was spelling every single word correct and that I was being clear & precise.

Let us see how everything "play-out" tonight. Hopefully by now you all are fully aware of my pick (RAVENWOOD HIGH SCHOOL RAPTORS)

It has been a divine pleasure doing business with all the accepting personalities that were active through-out this thread. But maybe this thread should have been labled "Big Dog Daddy VS Kingz615"

Allow me one last parting shot-

Big Dog Daddy tell me how it feels to always be "playing & building for the future". Every year Franklin "bails-out" they seem to always be pointing to 2 or 3 years down the road. well it appears to me that it has been "2 or 3" years now for 5 or 7 years. I pity Franklin High School so awful much because Ravenwood had their run, IHS mad their attempt last year, everyone has crowned Brentwood "the team" this year. And poor ole' Franklin is left outside in the rain with no one to play with, and all the while...FHS worships the ground their coaches walk on, but neither the great Donny Webb, or Coach Clayton have been able to "make the decision" when it has really mattered (p.s. Hillsboro & McCallie are not region games they do not count). But Good luck "Big Dog Daddy" keep buliding for the future like Franklin has been doing for the better part of a decade now.

MAYBE NEXT YEAR FRANKLIN....MAYBE NEXT YEAR

Here's a flash for a 4 time poster...your question is as relevant as asking which team won the regular season game last year. And before you start criticizing other people's spelling and grammar, take a look at "answer me that". To use your own words, is that a product of an "intelligent individual or a good education"?

actually bubs, "could you answer me that?" is appropriate grammar.

But I understand that we have another "Mikrut" being groomed to step in @ QB. He's a sophmore now. There are probably other talents in the wings that we don't know about.

Is this sophmore the QB of the freshman team (last yr) and Grassland (2 yrs ago)? I heard a couple of guys moved over to CPA.

Today is "Game-Day" (the day that the game in question is scheduled to be played), sorry about that, but I just wanted to make sure I was spelling every single word correct and that I was being clear & precise.

Let us see how everything "play-out" tonight. Hopefully by now you all are fully aware of my pick (RAVENWOOD HIGH SCHOOL RAPTORS)

It has been a divine pleasure doing business with all the accepting personalities that were active through-out this thread. But maybe this thread should have been labled "Big Dog Daddy VS Kingz615"

Allow me one last parting shot-

Big Dog Daddy tell me how it feels to always be "playing & building for the future". Every year Franklin "bails-out" they seem to always be pointing to 2 or 3 years down the road. well it appears to me that it has been "2 or 3" years now for 5 or 7 years. I pity Franklin High School so awful much because Ravenwood had their run, IHS mad their attempt last year, everyone has crowned Brentwood "the team" this year. And poor ole' Franklin is left outside in the rain with no one to play with, and all the while...FHS worships the ground their coaches walk on, but neither the great Donny Webb, or Coach Clayton have been able to "make the decision" when it has really mattered (p.s. Hillsboro & McCallie are not region games they do not count). But Good luck "Big Dog Daddy" keep buliding for the future like Franklin has been doing for the better part of a decade now.

MAYBE NEXT YEAR FRANKLIN....MAYBE NEXT YEAR

I've been reading this thread for quite some time and holding my tongue. This is for all who doubted FHS. Frankllin domintated Ravenwood with a victory of 27-0! The Rebels defense kept the Raptors from moving the ball down the field. They played with great confidence. Nathan, Gordon, and Howard all had more than just a few spectacular plays. The FHS offensive line did a great job allowing Ford, Lee, and Starnes to dominate! Nichols continued to play like a veteran QB.

You say Brentwood is the top team in Williamson County, but according to the AP polls (before game time) Brentwood was ranked #9 while Franklin was #2. I'm sure after tonight, all this will change.

Way to go Rebels! 3-0 Let's get ready for McGavock!

For anyone who Doubted Franklin and did not go to the game tonight, Your doubt would have been put to rest. Tonight the rebels dominated both sides of the ball easily. Ford and Lee Both had outstanding games, running like vets behind a very strong offensive line that created some huge gaps. Good job on securing the ball too in these slippery conditions. Nichold ran the offense with the poise of a true senior, connecting on 2 TD passes to Lee on 3rd down. The defense, Anchored by Cole Nathan And Michael Constantine, showed great determination tonight by never letting Ravenwood score. Hats off to Donnie Webb, And i think this shut out can pretty much disprove the statement that was made earlier about the Donnie Webb Era being over. Truly is has just begun. Great Job Tonight Rebels

But I understand that we have another "Mikrut" being groomed to step in @ QB. He's a sophmore now. There are probably other talents in the wings that we don't know about.

Is this sophmore the QB of the freshman team (last yr) and Grassland (2 yrs ago)? I heard a couple of guys moved over to CPA.

No it is not. Nolan Genovese was the freshman QB last year, yes he move to CPA (I believe).

Huge win for the Rebels tonight!!!!!!!

Franklin 27

Ravenwood 0

Franklin just shut them down all night long.