DB vs Bearden.....

orangeblur

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waa, Waa, Waa, what a loser. U never do anything wrong.I'v read ur posts WORM go fly a kite. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (ihaveonefriend) /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

When did I say I have never ever done anything wrong? I am simply saying I didn't do anything in this thread to deserve the way you are treating me. When you can finally come up with some evidence that I am completely trashing DB and am a worm, then I'll believe you and admit I was wrong , until then, you have no reason to act the way you are. Whenever I have said anything about a DB fan and the way they are acting or what they have said, I have provided evidence. Every single time. and btw how am I loser? please explain? That is all I have asked from you DB people. Explain your accusations against me.. never has anyone been able to do so. So come on plowboy. give some evidence to show that I am a "worm" and a "loser" come on. where in this post did I say anything bad about DB.. Well? Lets see it. I can always become this bad guy you make me out to be. I can always start singling people out and claim they are "worms" and all they do is trash people... you know, kind of like what you are doing. I can be that person if you really want me to.

When did I say I have never ever done anything wrong? I am simply saying I didn't do anything in this thread to deserve the way you are treating me. When you can finally come up with some evidence that I am completely trashing DB and am a worm, then I'll believe you and admit I was wrong , until then, you have no reason to act the way you are. Whenever I have said anything about a DB fan and the way they are acting or what they have said, I have provided evidence. Every single time. and btw how am I loser? please explain? That is all I have asked from you DB people. Explain your accusations against me.. never has anyone been able to do so. So come on plowboy. give some evidence to show that I am a "worm" and a "loser" come on. where in this post did I say anything bad about DB.. Well? Lets see it. I can always become this bad guy you make me out to be. I can always start singling people out and claim they are "worms" and all they do is trash people... you know, kind of like what you are doing. I can be that person if you really want me to.

Does ur elevator go all the way up. Last year on the baseball threads u bashed DB.I am done with U.The only person that I have ever called a Walking Worm is U. get it (ihaveonefriendzzzzzzzzzz) No wonder they threw U out of Farragut. Loser !

So loaded they went scoreless through regulation, please if sensabough had been moved up for that game Crawford at QB DB wins conf. last year, but anyways where are you hearing that Justin isnt playin waco?cause i heard he can run just cant cut well and his ankle is getting better by the day, need him out there in a bad way cause we all know this game is way more important than the trip to Oak Ridge next wk.

Is doesnt matter that they went scoreless through regulation...so did DB and all that matter was the final score at the end of the game......Who is Justin? I never mentioned anything about that guy?

Does ur elevator go all the way up. Last year on the baseball threads u bashed DB.I am done with U.The only person that I have ever called a Walking Worm is U. get it (ihaveonefriendzzzzzzzzzz) No wonder they threw U out of Farragut. Loser !

They threw me out of Farragut? When did this happen? Enlighten me. If by stating facts that DB lost to Farragut, is bashing then you are right, I did. And If by stating the fact that DB fans talk smack all season long about how great they are and will dominate any team from Knoxville, and the fact that DB has not done that, especially in the playoffs in the last 4 or more years, then yes I did bash them. I admit it. Sorry for giving facts. Facts are facts, that doesn't mean it is bashing. I have said many times that I respect DB and all of their sports teams. but some of the fans need to realize that they have not been great the last few years, but for whatever reason no matter how much you prove that fact, the fans refuse to believe it. It is simply pathetic. You didn't see Farragut people on here after they lost to LC in district in '07 claiming they were still better than everyone. We gave LC their credit and it was done, but DB fans just won't deny that their team is not the best. If thye lose, it is because of the refs, the other team got lucky, or all the ifs ands and buts you can think of. So yeah, if me giving facts is bashing then yeah, I bashed DB in the spring of '07. Over a year ago. Why are you still treating me like dirt? If you have to go all the way back to the spring of '07 to come up with something, I think its time to let it go.

They threw me out of Farragut? When did this happen? Enlighten me. If by stating facts that DB lost to Farragut, is bashing then you are right, I did. And If by stating the fact that DB fans talk smack all season long about how great they are and will dominate any team from Knoxville, and the fact that DB has not done that, especially in the playoffs in the last 4 or more years, then yes I did bash them. I admit it. Sorry for giving facts. Facts are facts, that doesn't mean it is bashing. I have said many times that I respect DB and all of their sports teams. but some of the fans need to realize that they have not been great the last few years, but for whatever reason no matter how much you prove that fact, the fans refuse to believe it. It is simply pathetic. You didn't see Farragut people on here after they lost to LC in district in '07 claiming they were still better than everyone. We gave LC their credit and it was done, but DB fans just won't deny that their team is not the best. If thye lose, it is because of the refs, the other team got lucky, or all the ifs ands and buts you can think of. So yeah, if me giving facts is bashing then yeah, I bashed DB in the spring of '07. Over a year ago. Why are you still treating me like dirt? If you have to go all the way back to the spring of '07 to come up with something, I think its time to let it go.

Stay off Bearden/D-B thread unless you have injury update or something important to say about the game!

Why don't you and Plowboy call Dr. Phil. At least email each other.

Is the DB game being broadcasted on 94.3 FM this week? I will be attending another local game tomorrow night and know AM 1320 and AM 1400 to become weak and hard to pick up outside the city limits, around game time.

It is being broadcasted on ESPN 1180 radio.......in E. TN and on the internet

http://www.1180espn.com/