Riverdale Lincoln County Prediction

PowerSoftball

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEFORE the season started I figured Lincoln County had this one as it is at the 'Pit'. After hearing so much about Lincoln County being lackluster I call it a toss up right now.

'If' R'dale gives the ball away with fumbles the way they did at Oakland and Blackman, then Lincoln County takes it. If R'dale holds on to the ball then I say R'dale by at least 2 TD's. The 'Pit' is NO place to make mistakes!

Wow...halfway into the week and this thread is just now started...with a grand total of four posts including this one....

If Riverdale has had as much trouble hanging on to the ball as the Falcons then we may see a fumble-fest this Friday. Lincoln County has had trouble with penalties this season also - they'll need to play with a bit more discipline if they want to hang with the Warriors.

Shore would be nice to see the first Falcon win against the Warriors since 2003 this Friday!!!!

So Riverdale is having trbls.. fumbles and no support as proof on the boards.. previously you cld not get on this sight w/out a riverdale supporter pushing the riverdale boards back to the top comment after comment.. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" .. SO COME ON WARRIORS!! PICK UP THE SUPPORT AND DANG IT TEAM PICK UP THE DANG FOOTBALL AND HANG ON TO IT AND LETS GET BACK TO WARRIOR FOOTBALL /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> BEST OF LUCK

So I see you agree.

Wow...halfway into the week and this thread is just now started...with a grand total of four posts including this one....

If Riverdale has had as much trouble hanging on to the ball as the Falcons then we may see a fumble-fest this Friday. Lincoln County has had trouble with penalties this season also - they'll need to play with a bit more discipline if they want to hang with the Warriors.

Shore would be nice to see the first Falcon win against the Warriors since 2003 this Friday!!!!

if we fumble like we have been its 21-7 Riverdale if we hang on to the ball 42-0...we are our worst enemy we have got to be more disciplined

GO WARRIORS

As bad as I hate to say it, being a Falcon fan, I agree. LC could play a perfect game and still come out with the loss. I'll be there but not looking for the win. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />