Oneida vs. Oakdale

LoLiPoPman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakdale played Grace and Midway tough for a half then they wore down and the second half wasn't as good. If the power was to go off at Oakdale at halftime and they had to finish the next day then maybe the Eagles could pull the upset. Now watch the power go off at halftime and people start looking for me.

You wouldn't do that would you Goose. From what I've seen, Injuns do pretty well in the dark anyway.

Shoot, well just fire up some head lights...maybe build a bonfire!

2 years ago down there they had some awesome jalepeno hamburgers....looking forward to that again this year.

Anyways I think our boys will come out fired up and try to set the tone early.Oakdale, based on what I have been reading will play hard for the first half.We need to make sure we don't breakdown on our special teams and that we run our offense as the coach calls it. If everybody does as there assignment calls for, I think we can get the win.

i know that last time the tribe traveled to oakdale there was very many hits that sounded like shotguns went off on both sides, these two teams always play hard against eachother, but im not expecting oakdale to get anywhere this year not on this group of indians... but im not expecting the indians to run up that score on the well respected eagles like others either

2 years ago down there they had some awesome jalepeno hamburgers....looking forward to that again this year.

Anyways I think our boys will come out fired up and try to set the tone early.Oakdale, based on what I have been reading will play hard for the first half.We need to make sure we don't breakdown on our special teams and that we run our offense as the coach calls it. If everybody does as there assignment calls for, I think we can get the win.

Dang Champ, your like the 4th person that has told me about the concessions in Oakdale. I am gonna have to give up my nachos and try one the burgers!

It's great to watch the Indians get better against good teams. And real is correct, this score will be much closer than last weeks.

Dang Champ, your like the 4th person that has told me about the concessions in Oakdale. I am gonna have to give up my nachos and try one the burgers!

It's great to watch the Indians get better against good teams. And real is correct, this score will be much closer than last weeks.

I'm not gonna put a score to it but I'll take the tribe in this one. I think depth & experience will be 2 major factors in this one.

SmashMouth, their grub is crazy @ Oakdale. Them folks know what they're doing when they fire up the grill.

Take it from a man that has had a few Fred Burgers in his day, those are some good eating burgers at Oakdale. Eat up and enjoy some good football at Oakdale this Friday night.

I am looking forward to both! Im passing up Taco Bell which is almost unheard of! Watched Oakdale play last year, very impressed with their boys. Great desire to play football. Gotta love it. My 2nd favorite team in Reg 2.

Fred Burgers....? I thought the specialty up there was Sno(w) Cones! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hey, I'm a Taco Bell addict, too! However, they might not have a topper to a Fred Burger and Sno(w) Cone!

Lambert (Jack) is definitely old school, and there is much to admire about his handiwork......but for my money I love the high impact world in which Al Wilson lived. That boy hit himself into retirement! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Kazzy