What are the prospects for a Red Boiling Springs win?

regit

i know he's on crack now LOL !!

GO BULLDOGS !!!!

fcs & tc i can't wait until they play them /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I can promise that Trousdale would not hang 90 on LCA. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the LCA schedule I don't see alot of opportunities for a "program changing win". What I do see is a schedule that allows your kids the opportunity to win every week. Which is great for an upstart program. The problem is that it also builds alot of false hopes.

As far as next year goes, I believe LCA has chosen to go Div II. This will put them in the smaller division against CPA, DCA, FRA, Davidson, JC, USJ, etc. I can only imagine what it will be like going from playing their current schedule to playing those teams. You guys at LCA better take full advantage of those financial aid packages you will have in Div II.

If they choose to go Division I, I'd gamble that LCA ends up in Region 4-1A or in the MTCS region with Cascade, Jo Byrns, etc when the new Z-plan classifications shake out and LCA becomes officially a member of the T$$AA. Then all this talk will get settled on the field. I'd say about one season of playing the Region 4-1A schedule will humble them quickly.

Until then, if I were an LCA player, parent, coach or fan I'd be very careful what I said about playing with Region 4 teams you mentioned above like Monterey, Clay Co, & Watertown not to menton Gordonsville or TC. Those teams will all destroy LCA. Remember these 4-1A schools relish any opportunity to crush a private school opponent and will be more than happy to schedule an upstart LCA and then educate them on Region 4-1A football.

Is Friendship Christian considering the move over to D2 - A?

I can promise that Trousdale would not hang 90 on LCA. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I promise that the team they had that was the reason for the mercy rule could put up at least 90 on you if they wanted. They beat the 3A state champs the year they won one of their gold balls.

I promise that the team they had that was the reason for the mercy rule could put up at least 90 on you if they wanted. They beat the 3A state champs the year they won one of their gold balls.

There is no doubt that Trousdale has had some very talented teams in the past as well as this year. I will have to disagree with you on this item. LCA runs the double wign offense for a reason. It is an offense that relies on controlling the clock and keeping offenses of the field, getting 3 or 4 yards at a time. With bad teams it is an equalizer, with a talented team it is an explosive offense. 91 points means that Trousdale scored a little more than two points per minute. One double wing series will last, even on three and out, at least about two minutes. They don't turn the ball over very much because they don't really pass and it keeps the clock running. There is no doubt Trousdale would have handedly beat LCA and still would, but it would not be by 91 points.

LCA would win at least three games in Red Boiling's district this year. In fact, if we played RBS's schedule I think we would go at least 4-6, maybe as well as 6-4. Wins against Pickett County, Gordonsville, Jackson County, and Mt. Juliet Christian. I also think we would be very competitive and could beat Monterey and Watertown. Call me crazy, that's fine. But looking at common opponents and reading up on all of these teams, I think LCA could have a winning record against RBS's schedule and be in the top 3-4 teams in the district.

LCA would win at least three games in Red Boiling's district this year. In fact, if we played RBS's schedule I think we would go at least 4-6, maybe as well as 6-4. Wins against Pickett County, Gordonsville, Jackson County, and Mt. Juliet Christian. I also think we would be very competitive and could beat Monterey and Watertown. Call me crazy, that's fine. But looking at common opponents and reading up on all of these teams, I think LCA could have a winning record against RBS's schedule and be in the top 3-4 teams in the district.

I'll call you crazy.

First, they would not be in the top 4 in the region, and they'd have to be extremely lucky to crack the top 6.

The coaches in this region can gameplan well enough to stop the dreaded double wing, and don't think you school is the only one around that runs that offense well. Monterey runs it, Gordonsville runs a version of it, and Trousdale can run it with the best of them. The difference is these teams run it against tougher competition and they can pass out of it.

don't say u can beat another team until u have played them. i done said before if u can beat FCS & TC, then u can talk about something!!!!!!!!! CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!! i don't know anything about who u play but, must not be very good for u to be 5-0 or what-ever ???? Just kidding !! FUNNY !! don't want to get another lock out !!!!!

GO DAWGS !!!

Crazy isnt the word I was looking for, I THINK YOU ARE HIGHER THAN A HIPPIE IN A HELICOPTER