Alcoa vs. Booker T Washington

Tornadofan15

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This going to be discussed roundtable style tomorrow?

Sorry.....I'm out. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> It stinks having to work for a living............

Coach Rankin show at 7:30 tonight on channel 3. (White House, BTW and scheduling)

AES students buy tickets at the school for .50 and kids get to run through the helmet before the game!

Again game time 7:00.

scheduling...........Hmmmmmmm. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

P.S. you do a great job ABP /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Alcoa by 35...don't know a whole lot about this team except that they are pretty athletic and have a good qb. I don't see the Tornadoes having any trouble at all. Good luck to both teams /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

by 35 thats funny btw will be lucky to keep it within 45 against alcoa and next week they come to milan hows that for a hard 2 weeks u got to give it to their coach he is trying to make them better

I don't know anything really about BTW except what is being said on this thread. So with that said the only success they might have is Alcoa coming up short on the first drive. And that would only be due to Alcoa shaking off the rust from the bye week. Then after that the F5 will be in full force. I expect another Spring Hill. Don't mean to be hard on BTW its just Alcoa is very good. Anyways best of luck to both teams and wish for a safe game with no injuries!

With Booker T being 0-4, losing by scores of 0-35, 8-20, 30-34, and 6-36 it is going to be ugly. If it is 48-0 at or before half I will not be surprised. The only thing that will determine this score is how many Alcoa wants to score.

I am also pretty sure that we can handle our next 6 region games. I don't see any real threat left this year in the regular season, and at this point not the post season either. I do wish Alcoa had some close games, but it is not that region 2 is that bad, Alcoa is just that good.

I will say Alcoa by 42, could be worse but we will probably call off the starters early and start substituting.

Wow...BOLD statement there buddy. LOL. But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...and it IS early in the season...