South Pitt vs Tyner

OLD PIRATE

Tyner better show a different team than what they showed at Marion County or the people that think SP cant blowout Tyner out at their place will see it happen right in front of their eyes. With that being said I think there is about a 90% chance that SP wont see that same team so SP dont go up there over confident, just play your game, and bring home another W. Speaking of different team Old Pirate I might be the only one in TN that thinks this right now but ill be back on here next week to say I told you so. Them War Eagles will see a different Volunteer team & TN will come away with the tough road VICTORY. Them War Eagles better home Eric Berry dont get on offense.. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ..Back on topic I will have a prediction for the game later in the week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyner better show a different team than what they showed at Marion County or the people that think SP cant blowout Tyner out at their place will see it happen right in front of their eyes. With that being said I think there is about a 90% chance that SP wont see that same team so SP dont go up there over confident, just play your game, and bring home another W. Speaking of different team Old Pirate I might be the only one in TN that thinks this right now but ill be back on here next week to say I told you so. Them War Eagles will see a different Volunteer team & TN will come away with the tough road VICTORY. Them War Eagles better home Eric Berry dont get on offense.. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ..Back on topic I will have a prediction for the game later in the week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Marion County was the better team,Tyner could not make the plays when they needed .

I have to give a lotof credit to Marion County because they just plain kicked our butts, now, with that being said Marion county (IMO) benefitted from the schedule. Tyner was coming off a big win at Know-Fulton and I beleive they were over-looking Marion County.........The South Pitt game has been circled on many a player's calenders since last year. Tyner was without their 2 starting receivers, the starting fullback, the starting middle linebacker and 2 of our linemen left the game early because of injuries..........Not to take anything away from Marion County because a loss is a loss but, I suspect South Pit will see a totally different team than what is on the tape.................I KNOW that Coach Turner will work the crap out of his players this week..........should be a really good game, and IF you want a fish sandwich, you BETTER get it early or they will be gone..............good luck to both teams

Did these four players play in the Fulton game the previous week? Marion had a LB/QB standing on the sideline also.

Hate to miss the game; will not miss the parking hassle or the visitor stands.

It doesn't matter who set out the game at Marion. I really don't think it would have made a difference. If all you have is 2 WR and 1 linebacker that makes a difference then you are hurting. You mean to tell me Tyner runs a defense that uses only 1 linebacker???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No excuses, Tyner got whipped. Deal with it and eat your fish sandwich. I am tired of the excuses, time for a prediction.

SP- 48

Tyner - 14

Old Pirate says this has been a well talked about rematch since last years close game in SP. The Rams host the Pirates in what will be the game in Chatt next friday. Can the Pirates go to the Ram's den and come out victorious or can the Rams speed and size make the Pirates retreat back to their ship and sail back to SP losers?

I am not a betting man but if I were, I would put my money on the Pirates. I have seen the Rams play in the pre-season and unless they have improved vastly, I don't see this being much of a game. But that is just my opinion. And for the record... I have ties to Tyner.

Hopefully this will be a clean game with the outcome not dictated by the men in stripes and both teams fare well.

HMMMM fish sandwich.....

Those fish sandwiches are the worst things i have smelled in my life. I hated walking into that stadium and smelling that smell. Makes me feel like im on the river or at a rotten fish market. No hating intended but i think yall being used to the smell is yet another advantage to yalls home field. Goodluck to both teams will be a good game to be at.

Those fish sandwiches are the worst things i have smelled in my life. I hated walking into that stadium and smelling that smell. Makes me feel like im on the river or at a rotten fish market. No hating intended but i think yall being used to the smell is yet another advantage to yalls home field. Goodluck to both teams will be a good game to be at.

This could be the first negative I have ever heard about Tyner's famous fish sandwiches.

It doesn't matter who set out the game at Marion. I really don't think it would have made a difference. If all you have is 2 WR and 1 linebacker that makes a difference then you are hurting. You mean to tell me Tyner runs a defense that uses only 1 linebacker???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No excuses, Tyner got whipped. Deal with it and eat your fish sandwich. I am tired of the excuses, time for a prediction.

SP- 48

Tyner - 14

I agree it will not matter who was out or who is in. SP rolls.

SP 42

Tyner 7