Hey Ram Fan

hopalot

Thank you 'reaction', very well put. I don't understand it myself. NO ONE ever said a word until we started winning. NO ONE

I know what your going through, personally,going to a private myself. Its good to see your program going in the right direction. When you start winning, thats when the haters come out. Just do what ya do and let them talk. we got beat 95-3 one year by Tyner, but look at Boyd since then. That score was never really talked about as, running up the score, but thats ok. we moved on. Good luck this year. I will keep looking to see how ya do.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you 'reaction', very well put. I don't understand it myself. NO ONE ever said a word until we started winning. NO ONE

It's the way you win that gets everyone talking trash to you. You recruit. Plan and simple you do and everyone knows it. You're arrogant. Teams who had a losing record like you had a few years ago should stay humble and have mercy on their opponants. You don't. Teams who had a losing record like you had a few years ago should NOT be coming on these boards saying that tradition rich schools such as Greenback/Harriman could come on over to region 1 and play for second place. It's disrepectful. All schools want to show school spirit and it's a great thing but why be rude and have "redneck" night when Greenback plays you guys? It's all in fun sure but as a "christian" school it's not the way I would want to represent my school/church. And yes everytime a grace fan post on this board you are not just representing your school, your representing your church. Like it or not. I'm from Greenback and proud of it am I a redneck? I don't think so, I'm a big boy and can take it but when little kids want to know why grace is making fun of them that's just not ok. If grace wants some respect then show respect. If grace doesn't want to be accused of recruiting then don't recruit. If grace wants to be considered a school with class then show some class to your opponants. If grace wants to be known for their football program then play a tough schedule, use the same players from their freshman to senior year and have a winning season. If you need help with the above or you need alittle guidance then come on over here to region 2 and we'll show you how to get it done. Greenbacks seniors know exactly what I'm talking about. These boys have played together since little league. In their high school careers they have gone 3-7,1-9,4-6, they are now 4-0 beating teams such as Loudon and Harriman for the first time ever. You don't see anyone on here bashing Greenback because they are all the sudden winning. Actually the other teams fans and players are congratulating Greenback. There is a reason for that, they are winning with the same players they've had since middle school alot even since elementary school. They play a tough schedule, they play with class and they don't come on these boards talking about how great they are. Greenback has done the above with alot of hard work, great coaches, and a desire to be the best. Grace can win all the games they want but until they start winning season after season with the same players, playing tougher teams they have no respect from me and their players will never know how great winning can feel until they do it the hard way. Just ask Greenbacks's seniors they deserve everything they get..... 4-0 BABE!!!!

Grace Christian is doing a good job of beating all of these muffin teams, but everyone knows what would happen if they played one of the top tier teams in Tennessee. Good job on being undefeated, if Grace makes it to at least the 3rd round then I will believe that they are a pretty good team.

Trust me ,Mr Ambassador, thats not happening.

I have heard this subject being argued for years, this subject might be new to the ram fans, but believe me it has gone on for a long time and will continue long after this season.

Apples and oranges, don't look alike and don't taste the same. Completely different. Should have been taken care of many years ago. Like most everything in our system,its all about money.

Apples and oranges, don't look alike and don't taste the same. Completely different. Should have been taken care of many years ago. Like most everything in our system,its all about money.

That is right, there is always that little green paper trail. The powers that be know what is going on and have made it legal. But that still does not make it right.

As far as recruiting....All high schools recruit anymore. Grace is a private school anyone can go there if they have the monwy to pay. There are a few arrogant Grace fans but I have to seriously think that a couple of the "supposed" ram fans aren't that at all, just people still wanting cause some problems at least thats what I want to think.

As far as recruiting....All high schools recruit anymore. Grace is a private school anyone can go there if they have the monwy to pay. There are a few arrogant Grace fans but I have to seriously think that a couple of the "supposed" ram fans aren't that at all, just people still wanting cause some problems at least thats what I want to think.

All high schools recruit???? I think your going a little far there. There are many that break the rules, but not all. Let's not pin the tail on all donkeys.

I really can underdstand why people are mad at us becoming so good so fast. But that is not our fault. We have great coaches and great kids and that usually means great football. Nobody was saying antything about teams beating us in the ground the last few seasons. We are 4-0 proud of our team and ready to win a region and even more. The Grace Christia Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

I really can underdstand why people are mad at us becoming so good so fast. But that is not our fault. We have great coaches and great kids and that usually means great football. Nobody was saying antything about teams beating us in the ground the last few seasons. We are 4-0 proud of our team and ready to win a region and even more. The Grace Christia Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

This guy is one of the main reason people are bashing grace. Frankly, you ###### people off. Not only do you post about Grace and sing your own praises you post about other losing teams and down them on other threads. I mean really what do you expect when you put Striving for Perfection after every post considering the teams you beat.

And no, not every school recruits. Most get the occasional transfer and play with whoever comes through the door.