the Rebels....they might think they will...until they get

pounded into the ground....

GO REBS Stomp the Crap out of the Bruins

Classy...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to send Combos and Company at Franklin and Brentwood Seniors/ex-Blaze players McGaw, Krow, Regan, Sligh, Slowley, Eshenroder, Barnes, Skiera, and Gregory best wishes for a fun and exciting game. It seems like only yesterday these boys were playing Blaze football on the fields at Crockett Park.

What's that sound coming from the Franklin side?

Silence?

Crickets chirping?

Crow being served up fat and cold?

Visions of an undefeated waltz interrupted by the sudden stopping of the band (wagon)?

All those preposterous and outlandish predictions now shriveled into embarrassment?

All the chest thumping and visions of glory- now looking pretty silly and overdone.

The only sound you DO hear is the cheering from across the field.

How did it happen?????

Coaching and heart, coaching and heart.

Again.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We may have been a bit cocky (the football team, not the fans), but we made a few big mistakes that we don't usually do... By the way we didn't give that one up. It was fought for hard and after our defensive stop we couldn't get down the field (kudos to Coach Crawford). We'll be back in buisness next week. This only intensifies our teams strength and brings us together. We're gonna keep on trucking to the playoffs.

That is as unbiased as I can be.

I told you guys not to count out Brentwood...

Simply put, tonight was another classic Brentwood-Franklin game. Franklin seemed to have this game won late in the 4th, but two key mistakes (Brown fumbled punt and Nichols INT) gave Brentwood a second life. Good win for the Bruins tonight. The atmosphere was great, both stands were packed an loud all night long.

Well my prediction was right....The key for brentwood to win this game was to throw a couple passes in there that put them in scoring position. Two big throws to gregory in the first half to put them inside the 20 and another late to #40 I think to put them inside the 20. Also the 2 turnovers helped as well. I thought this was a great game, both teams played hard but it was the team with less mistakes that won the game. Franklin will pick things up and head into the postseason on a positive note. Any given night anything came happen. This made things interesting and now looking forward to the playoffs.