District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The injured guards are Jr PG Brittny Wheeler (foot stress fracture) and Fr. PG Makenzie Hopkins. Hopkins is back and looking good. Wheeler will not be back until early December. Nelms is OK!

Wheeler is a big loss; however, Nelms is definitely their scoring threat. Speedy recovery to Wheeler. Good luck to Cornersville.

On the rise?? So you think Culleoka can jump out of the cellar, after winning only 5 games; however, a team who has finished in the top 4 or 5 can't do well with a lot of talent. You need to get your facts straight!!

Do you not remember what happened last time you ruffled Culleoka's feathers? They embarrassed you in the District tournament, won the region, and played in the semifinals of the state! Let your team walk the walk...then talk the talk. I think Richland could surprise some people; but prove it, not say it!

Cornersville is looking solid thus far this fall even though they are currently dealing with foot injuries to both point guards. Both of those ladies should be ready to go before district play starts. They had a good day at Winchester going 2-1. Wins over Grundy Co, and Oakland. Losing to Chattanooga A&S. Coach played/tested a lot of underclassmen during each game. They had a solid scrimmage win this week against Giles Co HS on Tuesday.

Heard that Huntland lost one of their top scorers to Franklin Co HS. Is that true?? Moore County will be dangerous. My only concern is would be who is going to step forward an be the leader/go to player now that Pincheon is gone. The more they play together, even with eight players, they will get better & better each week. If a leader emerges and the injury bug don't bite, they will be there in February.

I don't know how it happened, but we (White House-Heritage) are scheduled to play Cornersville (twice) this year for the first time in History.

Should be fun. We also play Community out of Unionville TN, a team I see that is also on your schedule.

We are a district 10 A team from Region 6. We have to go through the likes of Forrest, MTCS, Eagleville, from Region 5 to get to Sub-State .

I look forward to playing some of the other Single A teams in the state... it gives the girls a little glimps of the talent across this great state.

Speaking of talent looks like ya'll might have a little of it. Any time a team puts it to Perry Co. like you did the first game you must have something.

Good Luck this season .

Oh by the way.....Still trying to figure how many miles it is to your school. lol =))

According to Coacht, Lauren Sims is on Franklin Co.'s roster. That is very surprising. If there is any truth to this, Huntland will be in bad shape.

Huntland should be better without the player that transfered. Attitude alone will be worth many points. Shooting percentage will probably go up. Turnovers will probably go down.

Huntland should be better without the player that transfered. Attitude alone will be worth many points. Shooting percentage will probably go up. Turnovers will probably go down.

I'm not sure we are talking about the same girl. The girl I am talking about has been your leading scorer. If we are talking about the same player, then maybe there are problems spectators don't see.

Loretto 59 Culleoka 20...is Loretto that good or is it another long year for Culleoka. Read in the Herald where Loretta went on a 39-3 run. WOW!!! Can Culleoka just not score or was the Loretta defense that good?

Cornersville is just off of I-65 Exit 27. The school is about 4 miles from the interstate to the east. White House to Cornersville is a good 1.5 hr trip about 90 miles. You said above that you are Region 6A. That's our Region, you are in Region 5A. Good Luck this year.

ahhh thank you Watson...I knew that, I guess I was thinking one thing and typing another duh.

Our school was started in 2002 when Robertson Co and Sumner Co split the one high school (White House High) and created two. So we are kind of new. We are Housed in the old WH elementary school that was rebuilt for a quick fix. We are waiting on the new White House Heritage to be completed in 2010, they broke ground this summer. Should be nice. Thanks again for the correction and we will be seeing you.

Richland beats Cascade, Cornersville pounds Perry Co. and Community, MTCS thumps C.A., Santa Fe survives East Hickman, Huntland handles Webb, Culleoka splits with Mt. Pleasant and East Robertson and is dominated by Loretto, Moore Co throttles Summertown's attack.

I think if this is any indication of the season, Cornersville will run away with it. Moore Co. will be second, Richland third, Santa Fe fourth, C.A. fifith, Hunland sixth and Culleoka seventh!

Richland beats Cascade, Cornersville pounds Perry Co. and Community, MTCS thumps C.A., Santa Fe survives East Hickman, Huntland handles Webb, Culleoka splits with Mt. Pleasant and East Robertson and is dominated by Loretto, Moore Co throttles Summertown's attack.

I think if this is any indication of the season, Cornersville will run away with it. Moore Co. will be second, Richland third, Santa Fe fourth, C.A. fifith, Hunland sixth and Culleoka seventh!

I was told that the Perry county and Cornersville game was a 1 point game early in the fourth quarter before perry county ran out of gas midway through the fourth. Pounds is probably not the most accurate word to use if it was a very competitive game for the first 3 1/2 quarters. I doubt Cornersville's coach would see it as a pounding. Summertown and moore county was a good game. Vann is the best post player in 11A and is going to be really tough over the next few years. I really like that point guard they have over there as well. Moore county and cornersville games are going to be some good battles.