District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopr the lady hornets are ready for a long trip and ready to play a great game. A chance to host a district tournament game is on the line. I think the girls will be ready to play. They have played well all year and need to finish strong. My pick is the lady hornets.

Agree on the pick. If Black is still out it probably won't be close.

Don't count your chicken's just yet! I agree that the Lady Hornets should win, but remember Santa Fe defeated a very good Cornersville Team at home without Black. If Santa Fe comes to play, and there is a lot at stake for both teams, Huntland might have a long trip home. Look forward to seeing how it turns out!

Cornersville/Moore Co.

CA/Huntland

Richland/Culleoka

Santa Fe/MTCS

I believe that Cornersville will beat Moore Co. for the regular season title. Huntland thumps CA . Richland dominates Culleoka. Santa Fe is no match for MTCS.

I don't believe Cornersville will be on top this time. Moore County by 10 for the regular season. All MC players are injury free and over mono, unlike last game where our first three subs were all out with sickness or injury and one of our stating post players had been sick with a stomach virus during the day. Our first sub for the last game was our 8th grade players. Though they are good players, they lack experience. I believe Cornersville will see a different team Tuesday. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I like cornersville in that game. They appear to have more depth than moore county and a little more experience in terms of upperclassmen. However it should be a very good game regardless of who wins. Looking forward to seeing how this district and 12a plays so that we can start looking at match-ups for the region tournament.

I don't believe Cornersville will be on top this time. Moore County by 10 for the regular season. All MC players are injury free and over mono, unlike last game where our first three subs were all out with sickness or injury and one of our stating post players had been sick with a stomach virus during the day. Our first sub for the last game was our 8th grade players. Though they are good players, they lack experience. I believe Cornersville will see a different team Tuesday. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I Love both of these teams, but I'll give the edge to Cornersville. Senior Night at CHS, No Doubt a HUGE Crowd! I think all the pressure is on Moore County to win. It's a game of match-ups and when you look at these two clubs position by position, Cornersville just matches up well against MCHS. Size, Depth, Speed, etc. However, 2nd place in D11 may be the place to be going into the tournament anyway? The Loser of this game won't be in a bad tournment position at all!

I Love both of these teams, but I'll give the edge to Cornersville. Senior Night at CHS, No Doubt a HUGE Crowd! I think all the pressure is on Moore County to win. It's a game of match-ups and when you look at these two clubs position by position, Cornersville just matches up well against MCHS. Size, Depth, Speed, etc. However, 2nd place in D11 may be the place to be going into the tournament anyway? The Loser of this game won't be in a bad tournment position at all!

The last gamed hinged on MC inability to guard Cornersville's shooter and Not able to hit easy baskets.

With the exception of 1 SR and 1 JR the rest of this teams core is Sophmores, a Freshman, and a 8th grader. Inexpereince has got MC a few times this year they have improved throughout the year. MC is more talented than Cornersville but the inexperience will keep it close MC by 7!