Maryville vs Who ever they play next week.......

MLREB

Hmmm , are you talking about Franklin , or Franklin County , or Franklin road academy ? I did a search for team championships on the TSSAA website and it does seem like your school has had a very , very successful run in Girl's soccer , and that Is something to be proud of , but I was a little confused about your Football team ? Either way , congrats on your Girls soccer team , you could almost say , You guys are the " Maryville " of Girl's soccer !!

Team Championships for Franklin

Sport Year Class Description Athletes Name TeamRecord Score Site Comment

Dual Wrestling 2005 Class AAA Team Champions 32-31 Clarksville

Girls Soccer 2003 Class AAA Team Champions 3-1 Chattanooga

Girls Soccer 2002 Class AAA Team Champions (22-4) 2-0 Chattanooga

Girls Soccer 2000 Class AAA Team Champions 1-0 Chattanooga

Girls Soccer 1993 Team Champions (14-4-3) 4-1 Brentwood

Girls Soccer 1992 Team Champions (20-1) 6-1 Brentwood

Girls Soccer 1991 Team Champions (20-1-1) 3-0 Brentwood

Girls Soccer 1990 Team Champions (17-1-1) 1-0 Brentwood

Boys Basketball 1989 Class AAA Team Champions (37-2) 43-42 Murfreesboro

Girls Soccer 1989 Team Champions (18-0) 3-0 Brentwood

Wrestling 1989 Team Champions 134.5

Girls Soccer 1987 Team Champions (18-0) 5-0 Brentwood

Girls Soccer 1986 Team Champions (18-0) 2-1 Brentwood

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Championships by Sport

Boys Basketball-1

Wrestling-1

Dual Wrestling-1

Girls Soccer-10

Well, aren't they somethin'?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm , are you talking about Franklin , or Franklin County , or Franklin road academy ? I did a search for team championships on the TSSAA website and it does seem like your school has had a very , very successful run in Girl's soccer , and that Is something to be proud of , but I was a little confused about your Football team ? Either way , congrats on your Girls soccer team , you could almost say , You guys are the " Maryville " of Girl's soccer !!

Team Championships for Franklin

Sport Year Class Description Athletes Name TeamRecord Score Site Comment

Dual Wrestling 2005 Class AAA Team Champions 32-31 Clarksville

Girls Soccer 2003 Class AAA Team Champions 3-1 Chattanooga

Girls Soccer 2002 Class AAA Team Champions (22-4) 2-0 Chattanooga

Girls Soccer 2000 Class AAA Team Champions 1-0 Chattanooga

Girls Soccer 1993 Team Champions (14-4-3) 4-1 Brentwood

Girls Soccer 1992 Team Champions (20-1) 6-1 Brentwood

Girls Soccer 1991 Team Champions (20-1-1) 3-0 Brentwood

Girls Soccer 1990 Team Champions (17-1-1) 1-0 Brentwood

Boys Basketball 1989 Class AAA Team Champions (37-2) 43-42 Murfreesboro

Girls Soccer 1989 Team Champions (18-0) 3-0 Brentwood

Wrestling 1989 Team Champions 134.5

Girls Soccer 1987 Team Champions (18-0) 5-0 Brentwood

Girls Soccer 1986 Team Champions (18-0) 2-1 Brentwood

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Championships by Sport

Boys Basketball-1

Wrestling-1

Dual Wrestling-1

Girls Soccer-10

hey pepvol I guess they will just have to go back to girls soccer they fell tonight 24-21

hey pepvol I guess they will just have to go back to girls soccer they fell tonight 24-21

Ya , I guess the " Real Rebels" are the Maryville Rebels Football team , and the Franklin Girl's soccer Rebel.....ettes !!

GEE , aren't we lucky we don't have to play all the " Big Boys " !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok so i would like to know when you guys are going to grow some nuts and

come play the real Rebels....yes that would be the Franklin High School Rebels

everyone wants to know when Maryville's streak will end??

well ill tell you right now that it would end if the Rebels were to Face the Rebels

in a showdown that would end all doubt of who is the better Rebels team

Open mouth, Insert foot!!

The real Rebels just won #67

Ya , I guess the " Real Rebels" are the Maryville Rebels Football team , and the Franklin Girl's soccer Rebel.....ettes !!

GEE , aren't we lucky we don't have to play all the " Big Boys " !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We just beat a very dominate Central team, congrats guys, I am not sure how we continue to win week after week. But I don't care, we did.

Bring 5-6 A on, let's go for 100 wins!

just thought I would continue with the weekly worthless post.

Will the streak end?

Will Hitch try to hijack another Maryville thread?

Will Hitch turn green with envy for another week?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i played for clinton and we've contributed 5 of those wins. even though they dominate us every year i still want maryville to continue the streak for as long as possible because theyre the one team i never cared to lose too. they never try to run you into the ground and they always play with honor and class. they play five or six running backs, 2 or three quarterbacks and several strings of d every time they get up on people, this is their number 1 reason theyre successful in my eyes because the team always has players at every grade level that have had a considerable amount of varsity playing time and usually its against the other teams starters since losing teams rarely pull their starters till late in the second half. i am glad theyre leaving our region though cause its hard having a guranteed loss on your schedule every year. i just hope they can continue theyre doninance in 5a so all those people in west and middle tennessee will stop whining about them never playing the big boys in 5a and therefore not considering them the best in the state. also id like them to somehow break the national record of somewhere around 150 in a row but that wont be for another 7 undefeated seasons.

We just beat a very dominate Central team, congrats guys, I am not sure how we continue to win week after week. But I don't care, we did.

Bring 5-6 A on, let's go for 100 wins!

In the last 10 years , how many times do you think Oak Ridge would have beat Central ? Just curious . Btw , how did your other team do tonight ? Any fights ?

In the last 10 years , how many times do you think Oak Ridge would have beat Central ? Just curious . Btw , how did your other team do tonight ? Any fights ?

I'll be your huckle berry, Central would have beaten Oak Ridge 8 times during the last 10. That includes the last year OR got beat in the 5A SC year, where they were runner up.

Go Rebs! Who's next!

i played for clinton and we've contributed 5 of those wins. even though they dominate us every year i still want maryville to continue the streak for as long as possible because theyre the one team i never cared to lose too. they never try to run you into the ground and they always play with honor and class. they play five or six running backs, 2 or three quarterbacks and several strings of d every time they get up on people, this is their number 1 reason theyre successful in my eyes because the team always has players at every grade level that have had a considerable amount of varsity playing time and usually its against the other teams starters since losing teams rarely pull their starters till late in the second half. i am glad theyre leaving our region though cause its hard having a guranteed loss on your schedule every year. i just hope they can continue theyre doninance in 5a so all those people in west and middle tennessee will stop whining about them never playing the big boys in 5a and therefore not considering them the best in the state. also id like them to somehow break the national record of somewhere around 150 in a row but that wont be for another 7 undefeated seasons.

This is one of the best post I have ever read. Very classy, someone who tells the truth instead of making up lies or whines about us playing in the class we were put in. Congrats on the win tonight.

The only fight I got into is when someone said that we (Maryville) didn't play anyone. I told them that we have beaten the best in TN.

Then they laughed at me:( I told them we were undefeated.with 66 wins! They handed me a cupcake:(

Central looked tough though, I thought. I can't believe we are still rolling over people!

Pep why aren't you here to help me out when people get on to me, maybe we should exchange#'s It's tough to be a Maryville fan with all of these troll type people & everyone is a hater.

I'll be your huckle berry, Central would have beaten Oak Ridge 8 times during the last 10. That includes the last year OR got beat in the 5A SC year, where they were runner up.

Go Rebs! Who's next!

Hi Fibee,

When I played Central was a little tougher than what our guys saw tonight. But hey we are playing the toughest in the land, right?