Maryville vs Who ever they play next week.......

MLREB

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check these You Tube video's out. What these video's have in common is some obsessed person who criticizes Maryville on the remarks part of these video's. Does that name ring a bell?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDT08afDU1o...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_O6XH90NvE...feature=related

Haha I find it comical that the guy says " Maryville stinks , they can barely beat a 2A team(Alcoa)"

Ya , good one smart guy , they are one of maybe 5 teams in the state that could. I would say teams that could beat Alcoa this year........Maryville, Ensworth ,MBA , and Maybe , just maybe Farragut , but after their show last week im not to impressed

i can tell you when it will end. when maryville plays a legit private school. anyone can beat up the east tn public teams.

You know, this use to be fun to get on here every week and talk about the upcoming game, but now all people want to do is bash Maryville and they are not even the team we are playing this week or even this year. The fact is, as I have said before, Maryville plays their region games and Alcoa, WB, and Heritage. When we get reclassified next season some things will change and we should be able to play some stronger teams. Maryville may not dominate, but they will be successful and I want bet against them.

Whenever any team has the success that Maryville has had over the past 10 years, alot of people are going to hate on them just because they are jealous. I think that Maryville has alot of class. We have had to play Maryville alot and we haven't had the talent to compete with them, but Maryville never did run the score up on us or disrespect us in any way. I have alot of respect for the Maryville program. I dont think that they will lose this year, but might have a little tougher time when they change classifications next year. But until somebody knocks them off, they are the top dawgs in Tennessee in 4A!

Bldrunner must be in CoachT timeout...... or maybe we gut hooked him! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You couldn't gut hook me if you tried, some of us work for a living.

I just read your hurtful post about me being in HS. Do you really cheer for Carson- Newman? With those comments I can tell that you do not know Ken Sparks. I'm not sure he would want the CN Eagles name attached to a post like that. I know you don't know him, so I am just warning you.

I was wondering about the Private school thing myself. Also, how many out of state teams has Maryville Played since 03?

The reason I ask this is because I remember when OR could not find local teams to play & had to either play a west team like (Lincoln county) or go out side of the state (Paducah ,KY) ..... Has Maryville ran into the same problem?

Yeah, one of those vids is mine...I just let them hate. I got my reservations for Murfreesboro, just like all the rest of you in Blount Co. (admit it.)

When we are breaking bread together the first weekend in December, we will look back on this....and laugh....

AGAIN!!!

So there is no one left on the schedule who can beat Maryville or Alcoa?